"Umm!! There opened a new restaurant near my house. It's only 20 minutes ride from here and believe me they have best food in the world. Let's meet there at 6?"

"Okay done!! See you soon then!!"

"Bye!! Love you Hassan!!"
I said smiling.

"Bye baby Girl!!"
He hung up call without replying me with love you too.

I glared at phone but let it go.

I finished my breakfast quickly and ran towards washroom to have shower.

It was already 3:30 and I had to get ready.

I took the best outfit from my cupboard to wear. Well all the outfits in my cupboard were more than beautiful and a branded collection.

I smiled pridely and took a white sleeveless crop top with jeans.

After slipping into my dress I started applying makeup.

Makeup has always been my therapy. Whenever I become happy I do makeup. Whenever I am sad I do makeup. I just love makeup!!

I thought kissing my liner bottle.

After getting done with my makeup I started curling my hair.

I looked at my reflection in mirror and an evil smile crept on my lips.

"No girl in the world can beat Anfal Murtaza in looks and beauty."
I smiled and took my Chanel handbag and headed towards my car.

Hasan was no doubt a handsome guy.
All the girls in my college used to drool over Hassan when he used to come college to meet me. I met Hasan in a business party for the first time. No one in my house knew about Hasan. All they all knew was that I was involved with a rich heartthrob and I guess that was enough for my parents cause they never asked me his name. I myself didn't even tell anyone that I love Hassan cause I know dad won't allow me to continue my relation with him cause he was dad's rival bussinessman's son.
Now I was free from collage and preparing for my entry test in IBA university.

My trance of thoughts broken down when I saw a big board of restaurant with the words "Usmani Restaurant".

I parked my car in parking lot and headed inside.

I smiled as soon as my eyes landed on Hasan.

He waved  his hand to me and I ran towards him.

"Hello baby!!"
He said  kissing my cheek as soon as I approached him.

"Hy sweetheart!!"
I kissed his cheek back.

We talked for sometime and took numerous pictures. Some in which he was kissing my cheek or holding my hands. They always acted as a cute memory for me.

We were having our food when Hasan's phone rang.

A strange shade of colour passed by his face. He first looked at his phone and then at me.

"Whose call is this?"

"Na.. no one!! You enjoy your food!!"
He said and I digged into my food already.

I was right Usmanis have best food in the world.

I was enjoying my food when his phone rang again and this time even after his disconnecting call again and again the one calling him didn't stop.

"Yar Hasan who the hell is this? Just take the  call!!"
I shouted getting annoyed.

"I am sorry baby! I will just come in 5 minutes!!"
He said and went out taking his call.