all again (song shot)

wc: 2800 - written after their unreleased song, all again, about lauren and camila's relationship and their disparity for it to prevail even though they didn't want the same things out of their lives.

Frozen in time, / in my mind there's no erasing you

"Hi, I'm Lauren," The green eyed girl smiled softly at me, "I guess we're partners."

I offered an apprehensive smile, intimidated by the other girl. (She was gorgeous, with those bright green eyes and wild but beautiful black hair.)

"Nice to meet you," I replied politely, "Want to get to work?"

I toss and turn, / it's going to hurt no matter what I do

"I love you," I countered quietly, not wanting to meet Lauren's eyes. They'd always led me to a quiet demise, as much as I hated to admit it.

"I know and I love you so much, baby," She whispered, gently rubbing the back of my hand that she was holding with her thumb. "I just... there are things I just can't give you, and I don't want you to be held back because of me. You deserve everything and someone who can give that to you."

I finally meet her glassy eyes, mine are much the same, "I'll always love you."

I'm trembling inside, no, I can't stop myself from shaking / Even though I, I know you'd take my heart and break it / You'd break it

"Mila, most first loves don't work out." Dinah said, although I knew she was heartbroken as well. She loved Lauren and always thought that we were great together.

"DJ, I know that." I replied quietly, "She just... I knew early on that she didn't want marriage or kids... and I stuck by anyways." Tears fall down my face slowly, but I don't really notice them much anymore, "I knew that this was going to happen someday."

Dinah just sighed and wrapped her arms around me in a protective hug, "It'll be okay, Mila, even if it doesn't feel like it right now, it'll all be okay. And I'll be with you through all of it."

Dinah's still the best friend I could ever ask for.

But every kiss and every breathless moment / (I'd do it all again)

I woke up to gentle kisses being placed against my hairline and a careful hand slowly combing through my hair. "Morning, baby," Lauren whispered, and I saw a smile played on her lips.

She placed a gentle kiss on my lips before I could return the greeting and asked with a still hushed voice, "How'd you sleep?"

I smiled, messing with loose hair from her messy bun and responding with, "Good once you got back last night."

Her smile got bigger, and I felt my heart swell at the idea of waking up next to her every morning.

Trying to make it right, but I know it'll all go wrong / (I'd do it all again)

"Where do you see yourself in ten years?" I asked, gently playing with Lauren's fingers. We were laying on my bed in my first apartment. (We celebrated well by tarnishing the new sheets.)

"Hmm," Lauren contemplated quietly for a second, "Probably a couple more tattoos," she paused and thought more for a second before adding, "Probably somewhere in Europe. I've always wanted to live there for a year or something. Get out of the United States, y'know?"

I nodded, turning my head as she spoke of where she'd visit in Europe for a minute before she turned her head and her bright green eyes stared into mine and she asked, "What about you, Camz? Where do you see yourself in ten years?"