" Kyuki...kyuki agle 4 din shoot hai constantly or fir ye meet and greet khatam. "

"Shaheer par tum to kitna ghum liye ho!?"

"Sath me jaana hai!" He kissed my head.

"Yaar nahi yaar Shaheer! I'm too Tired."

"Please please please please! Car me so jaana!"

"So gyi to kya fayda? Haha!" I laughed at him.

"Okay! Rest karo!"

"Chalo baba! Chalo!" I pulled him out of the bed and his sad face brightened like a 1000 watt bulb.

"Vese kal ek baje shoot hai or ab hum puri raat bahar!! You are driving me crazy! Thak jaungi mai!"

"I'm driving car right now or tum to ese keh rhi ho jese mai nhi thakunga!?"

"To chlo vapis. Humare pas vese bhi time hi time hai 22 ke bad!"

"Hmm..but Jakarta ghumna hai muje tumhare sath madam." He said without expressions.

"Yeah chalo mere bunny!" I smiled to make his mood good. I thought I have been nagging too much. I was in my floral jumpsuit as it is so comfy..And my bunny...was definitely was not looking like a bunny, instead super hot with those big goggles on him. He was dressed in a cool t shirt with a black jacket and a jeans. "I like your goggles!"

"Thank you miss!"

He drove the car steadily towards the old port - Sunda Kelapa. It is an atmospheric location with some old and abandoned ships. And at night, it was a sight to behold to linger the eyes on old ships with water in the backdrop. We walked hand in hand, talked about many general things. He told me about his friends in Indonesia, who he made in last three months. We talked about us, his plan to marry me as soon as possible. And I chuckled at his kiddish dreams. But I love him. He told me that he don't like people who pretend and just overdo the things to woo him. He's so humble and a nice person. I think to come on a car drive with him, despite of workload was my good decision.

After an hour or so, we went to the Skye Bar. It's a bar cum restaurant mounted on a huge skyscraper, which open its doors for visitors at night to enjoy the colorful skyline of the city. And believe me it was the most scenic thing I saw. Jakarta looked so beautiful from the top. We both clicked many pictures, swayed on the Indonesian beats (I was so happy in his arms) and enjoyed some delicious snacks and beer. Yeah, we drink occasionally.

Around six in the morning, we went to Jalan Jaksa Street, there are plenty of small bars and shops along the road as well as street food. But we didn't eat that much and moreover shops were being closed at that time. So we just roamed here and there, tried different things like games and some exotic sweets.  We truly blended with local culture and felt the atmosphere of downtown Jakarta. It was ethereal when you have a nice partner to roam around with.
We reached the hotel back around 8 in the morning and I lived each moment today. I got to know so much more and new about him and told him about myself more and more.
It felt like my meet and greet got successful today itself.

I lived a lifetime with him. For the first time, I met a less of party freak but a more of wanderer - Shaheer, who really loves to roam around the places. And moreover he was so protective of me, in public, I can't describe.

___________

We shot for The New Eat Bulaga Show for three days constantly. There was an instance when I was to shoot out doors and Shaheer was at the studios with other set of hosts. I was with the audience, with a host. We were chatting with each other, live on-screen. During the greet the host called me "hey!! Pooja my darling!!"

Then unable to control himself Shaheer spoke "Pooja what??"
And the anchor hilariously said "okay okay I won't say!" I laughed at his antic.

"Pooja look he's saying..! Pooja Pooja?!"

And the host with me cut him and asked me "Pooja what do you want!? Which letter?"

" A" I replied and everone started saying " A for.. A for Arjuna! Arjuna!" And I smiled but my hero was still in a quake as I didn't reply to him.

He again called "Pooja Pooja.. you know this guy is saying..!" He tried to complaint about the darling thing.

"Hey!" My host greeted Shaheer and he replied her too but he's so silly that instead of talking to her properly he said to me "oh you are looking gorgeous yaar!"

I was surprised and smiled at him. "Thanks!" I said.

"Akuchinta yeah!!" He added and I blushed as everyone cheered.
He jumped than and added faintly "kamu!"

Akuchinta kamu means I love you!
And I didn't know how to react!! I was smiling on his craziness.

After that particular shoot, he took me to his vanity and declared " you are my darling only!! Only!!"

And I just sealed it with a kiss on his lips immediately...! He's mine and I'm his!! Till the forever ends.

___________

A/N : So this chapter is like a cherry on the top of Indonesian cake!!? I guess!! Tell me in the comments if you feel the same!

And yeah thank you so much for 20000 + reads!! I love you all. And thank you all those who joined me yesterday in the live. It was fun interaction.!