chapter 1

Angelina:

"So tell me more about yourself" He commanded with an expressionless face.

"Well where do I begin?" I asked myself "I'm Angelina Gallagher, but my friends call me Angie" I smiled at him but he still showed no emotion.

"I already know that Ms Gallagher; is there anything else?" oh boy, he's bored.

I sighed "Well uhm I'm 24 years of age, I moved here two months ago from England"

"What brings you to Italy?" He questioned

"I just needed a fresh start on my own, In a different country. I want to be independent and uhm; I guess meet new people. I don't want to live with my parents forever you know?"

"To be honest with you Ms Gallagher, you don't..." I interrupted him

"I know where you're going with this Mr Rosi but plea..."

"I don't appreciate being interrupted Ms Gallagher." He said in a cold tone and I involuntarily gulped. "What I wanted to say was that; I read your file and you don't meet the requirements or have any experience related to this line of work. I can't give you this job"

"Mr Rosi with all due respect; This job can't be that difficult. I'm sure I could learn everything in a matter of a few days"

"I don't have time to teach you all this" he stated. Ouch

"Well...you wouldn't have to teach me" I said "I'll adjust accordingly"

"I don't have the patience. Now make your way out of my office" he said calmly. Oh no, Not again. I'm being rejected

"Mr Rosi please I need this job; and you might need me more than you know" I said "I have been to every building around here for the past two months and none have any available positions" I sighed "I know I don't have the experience but how do I get the necessary experience if I'm not given the chance?."

"That's really not my problem " he said

"Just please give me a chance to prove myself to you. I promise you won't regret it"

"Do I have to call security or will you willingly leave my office? I'm a very busy man"

"Okay no need to be rude or call security." I said standing up
"But if you think any of those ladies outside your door are better than me or actually here for the job; you might be more of a fool than I thought" I turned around and headed for the door

"Excuse me; what did you just say?" He asked with his anger rising

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that these women are here not for the position of being your personal assistant but rather for a position with the member in your pants." Where the hell did I get this confidence?. He raised his brow and I took this as my chance to get the hell out of there
"Thank you for giving me a few minutes of your time Mr Rosi, enjoy the rest of the uh 'interviewees'." I said not looking back, I finally headed out of his office and released a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

'Well this was eventful' I thought as I got in a taxi, going back to my apartment 'What am I going to do now?'

________________________________________

Lorenzo

Who the hell does she think she is with her British accent. I don't need her; she needs me. She's the one looking for a job NOT me...but I've got to admit she made things a little interesting because her interview was starting to bore me.
She seems determined enough.