Jeff The Killer (part 3)

Star was no longer human, slenderman turned her into a monster. She sat on her new bed and cried blood. "What have i become"? She said. She heard a harsh knock on her door. "Open the fucking door"! She recognized the voice, it was Jeff. "No go away"! She shouted. He didnt like that very much as he used his knife to unlock her door. He stomped in and got closer to her. She backed away but hit the wall behind her. He quickly pined her against the wall before she could get away. "When i tell you to do something you do it"! He yelled. "What do you want with me, you already ruined my life"! He was getting mad she could tell. "Listen up bitch, i own you, your mine whether you like it or not, you belong to me"! He yelled. "No, i dont belong to anyone"! She screamed. He smorked and said "i beg to differ, you belong to me sweetness, slender has already said so". "No your lying"! She pushed him away and ran to see slender. She knocked on his door and heard him say "come in temptress". Temptress? Is that her name now? She opened it and went in. "Jeff is trying to assault me, he said he owned me"! She said. Slender chuckled a bit and replied "he is the one that brought you under my command". Under his command? Does that mean he ordered Jeff to kidnap me? "What are you saying"?! She said worried. "Im saying i ordered for you to join, your old life is no more, your one of us now as i planned". She grabbed his shirt and cried "no, no! Why would you do this to me"!? He gently touched her cheek and said "because you have felt pain, so that means you have potential and of use to me dear, what Jeff had said is true, he is the one that brought you here so your his now, it was a competition the first one to grab you owns you". He smirked. No this cant be real! Its not true! She ran back to her room and didnt see Jeff. She slammed her door and layed on her bed. She didnt notice thay Jeff hid in her closet until he came out. Before she could run again he pinned her down. He was on top of her now. "Get off of me"! She said trying so hard to get him off. "Dont you get it, you heard him, i own you i can do anything i want to you"! He ripped her clothes off and quickly went for her breasts. "Ah please stop"! She screamed. He ignored her plea and shoved his fingers inside her. "Ahh, no please"! She cried. "Stop complaining or ill punish you"! He growled. She didnt want to go back in the basement. He took out his fingers and licked her essence. She looked away disgusted. He took off his clothes and hurried to shove his hard aching member inside her womb. She screamed as he did. He started to thrust hard and deep. "Fuck yea, ive been needing this all day". He groaned. Is that all she is? A sex toy for him? He kept the pace and she quickly felt pleasure seep in. He fliped his body and she was now on top. He had a firm grip on her hips so she couldnt escape. "Its not fair if i do all the work, show me a good time babe". He smiled. She started to move her hips. It was deeper than before hitting her sweet spot making her want more. He grabbed her tits making her moan more. "That's it babe, fuck this is so good"! He groaned. She came quickly and harsh. He grabbed her hips again and thrusted faster. "Oh fuck im gonna cum"! He growled. "No please not inside you cant"! She pleaded. He ignored her and shoved in as deep as he could go and spilled his seed in her womb. She fell on him exhasted. He stroked her hair and said "good girl, remember your mine and ill never let you escape or let any man take you". She felt sorrow. She was a slave to a killer. And soon she will be a killer too. The temptress, why was she given that name? "I think i love you temptress". He said holding her close. She couldn't escape this. Where would she go? She was no longer human, she was a monster. "Why me, why was i chosen"? She asked. He look her in her eyes and said "because slender saw potential in you, you will become a great killer soon, tomorrow i get to take you with me to kill a couple people"  kill? No, she couldnt do that, she was not a murderer. Jeff fell asleep still having a harsh grip on her as he slept. She tried to move but his grio got tighter. She was trapped. Trapped in this house and trapped with Jeff. She felt hopeless.