Chapter 19

POV Jungkook:
   "He really wants to fucking die"

   It was 2 in the morning as Jungkook heard Jimin speaking to someone on the phone.

   "Tell him that I want them now or he'll see no fucking tomorrow.I gave him all the fucking time to get the money."

   Jungkook turned watching Jimin who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

   "If he doesn't do what was told by sundown today he'll have a visit from me and it won't be pretty"Jimin ended the call running his hands through his hair.

   He sighed.Jimin made a deal with someone from another nation who owed him money.Jimin expected his money by last week but the said man said he couldn't that he had something coming up and Jimin let it slide.That was a mistake.But Jimin being smart tracked him down.

   Jimin noticed Jungkooks doe eyes in the dark.

   "Did I wake you"

   "no"Jimin got back in bed and immediately cuddled the younger.

   "Sleep you have to go somewhere in the morning"Jungkook yawned.

   "Taehyungs taking me right" Jimin hummed.

   "You won't be there?"Jungkooks said a little disappointed.

   "I have to do things all day today"Jimin caressed jungkooks waist.

   "Are you going to your office over there instead of here?"

"Yeah"Jungkook didn't mean to sigh but he did.

   "I'm sorry I'm not going to be here"

   "It's okay you're busy I can't change that"Jimin kissed his forehead.

"I'll make it up to you, now let's sleep we both have a busy day today"

They both fell asleep.

"Taehyung don't forget to return back at 3"Jimin who hurriedly got ready to leave.

They were all at the living room.Jimin who was about to leave with Namjoon.The others except Taehyung and Jungkook were going to help with something going on in their other base.

"Yes, I know and yes I'll take good care of him.Now you get going"Taehyung said.

"I swear Taehyung if something happens to h-"

"You'll chop my dick off yes yes I know"Jungkook giggled.

"Come on Jimin they're waiting on us"Jimin nodded.

Jimin quickly pecked Jungkooks cheeks telling him goodbye.

"We'll get going too"They all left but Jungkook and Taehyung.

"I honestly don't want to take you to defensive classes but Jimin will find out and he'll kill me so yeah."Taehyung cheekily smiled.

"The others will arrive late so we'll return late too"

"But Jimin said we were supposed to come back till 3"

"Yeah yeah but it'll be fine it'll be like a secret between us"Jungkook didn't have a good feeling about this.

"And plus we'll get to know each other more"Jungkook just nodded.

6:35pm

Jungkook had finished and learned how to escape someone's grip.The only thing he really learned because Taehyung was distracting him all day.