Right, Johnny.

"I'll call him right now," I said and got up. I dialed Johnny.

I waited for a while and then he picked up, "Morning Johnny," I said as I looked at the cityscape. It was a beautiful view and the cool breeze made the experience even more wonderful.

"Well this is a surprise, you called first," he said and I giggled, "how are you?"

"I'm actually feeling better," as I said that Betty tapped my shoulder.

"I'll order for us," she said and I nodded with a smile. She went back to the table and waved a waiter. I look back at the cityscape.

"That's great. Is there something you wanted to talk about? You don't usually call in the morning," Johnny said and he laughed a bit.

"You know me so well, huh?" I shake my head, "I decided that Betty and I will go to Jeju Island for the rest of our vacation. After everything that happened, I think it's best I distance myself from everything," I explained.

"Oh, I see," I could hear the disappointment in his voice, "I'm glad you decided to do that, I think it's a great idea," he said more cheerful, but I knew he was covering it up.

"Johnny~ What do you really think?" I start to walk around the rooftop.

"Of course, I'd want you close to me. But I am glad you are putting yourself first. I just feel sad I won't be there for you," he said and I sighed.

"You've done so much for me, you don't have to feel responsible to cheer me up all the time," I said.

"I can't help it, I'm your older brother," he said and I laughed.

"Why couldn't you be one of those mean and insensitive brothers?" I said and he laughed.

"Do you actually want that?" I could imagine him smirking at me.

"Okay, maybe not. But being really loving and understanding can get annoying, you know," I said as I sat down on a bench that overlooked the whole garden.

"At least I'm being annoying in a loving way. Anyway, I have to go, text me the deets okay?" I heard voices in the background.

"Will do, bye," I said and he ended the call. I made my way to Betty.

"What did he say?" She asked putting her phone down.

"He was sad, but still supportive," I said and she pouted, "what?"

"I'd kill to have a brother like yours," she sighed and I laughed.

"So what did you order me?" I asked.

"Chocolate chip pancakes," she smiled and I smiled back.

"You know me so well, and for drinks?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Apple juice, duh!" She said and we laughed together.

Ding.

9:29 am

*lucas bieber sent you a message*