Chapter 77: Kiss

Mark's POV - Sunday - 9:09 pm (Hendery's Birthday Celebration)

How many drinks has she drank? I lost count. I would be sober if it wasn't for the boys making me have those Simp Shots.

She's giggling. She looks more beautiful when she smiles. I wish she would smile like that all the time.

"Simp Shot!" Lucas said and I turned to look at him.

"I didn't do or say anything!" I whined as I watched him pour into my glass.

"Your lovey-dovey eyes, was definitely Simp Shot worthy," he handed me the glass and I sighed. I might as well keep drinking every time I see her if that's their logic.

I downed the glass quickly and as I did, Jen drank another glass as well.

"Hey let's play truth or dare!" I looked at Hendery. Xiao Jun started clearing up space on the table. Lucas helped out and I turned back to look at Jen.

I felt a little dizzy from turning my head, but I gained stability after a few seconds. Jen was eating and I smiled. As long she's eating she won't have a terrible stomach later.

"Lucas!" Hendery and Xiao Jun cheered. I look at the bottle and it was pointing at Lucas.

"Truth or dare?" Xiao Jun asked.

"Mhmmm," Lucas hummed as he held his chopsticks in the air, "Truth," he said and Hendery and Xiao Jun frowned.

"Eeeeh, no fun," Hendery shook his head and I heard Min Jee giggled. I glance at her and she was looking at Lucas.

"You ask him," Xiao Jun nudges me and I glance at his face. His cheeks were turning red.

"Uh," I said as I gazed at Lucas and then I glanced at Min Jee. I kept looking at her as I spoke, "Have you given up loving Min Jee?" I turn to look at Lucas.

"Me? No way!" He cheered and we all cheered with him, "Cheers!"

I was caught in the commotion before I fully processed what he said. I look at Min Jee and she seemed unbothered by Lucas' answer. Was she too drunk to process what was happening?

I grabbed her glass and quickly downed it, "Ya!" She whined looking at me as she pouted.

"Whoops! I drank it!" I chuckled and she continued to frown. Why aren't you smiling at me?

"Don't worry Minnie, I got you," I look at Lucas and he poured her another drink.

I protested, "No! Don't -" She instantly drank it.

"Woo!" She exclaimed and raised the glass, "Happy birthday Hendery!" She greeted once again. I've also lost count how many times she greeted Hendery.

"I'll spin the bottle!" Lucas said and I gazed at the bottle as it spun. Staring at the spinning soju bottle was mesmerizing.

"Birthday boy!" Lucas cheered as the bottle landed on Hendery.

My vision was getting hazy. I reach for a glass of water to try and sober myself up a bit.

"Truth or dare, birthday boooooy~" Min Jee sang.

"Dare~" Hendery grinned and winked at Min Jee. She instantly giggled and hid her face.

"I dare you to call Kun-hyung," Xiao Jun said, "and pretend you're having breakdown," he further explained.