25. Happy birthday to me

Word count - 4968

When Emily and I had finally calmed down after the news about the cruise we walked down to the kitchen along with all the boys.
"How many pancakes do you want Emily?" Zayn asked as he put the frying pan on the stove and turned it on.
"2!" She shouted. She loves pancakes so much.
"What about you birthday girl?" Zayn asked me and all the boys looked at me seriously. I gulped, I knew they wouldn't let me skip breakfast. I know they do it because they love me and they don't want to lose me, and I love that they care so much about me, but I hate that I have to eat.
"Uh, could I just maybe take an apple instead, I'm not very hungry." I answered hopefully.
"Rosalie..." Liam said and gave me stern look.
"At least take one, and you can have an apple too." Harry suggested. I knew I wasn't gonna get to skip the pancakes
"Okay fine, I can take one." I said.
"One delicious pancake coming up." Zayn announced as he flipped the pancake in the frying pan. In front of me on the table there was already a huge plate of a lot of pancakes which the boys must have made before they woke me up.
"Why are you making more pancakes Zayn? There's like 15 pancakes on that plate already." I asked.
"Well about that..." Harry trailed of and looked at me and Emily. "We have something to talk to you two about."
"After we get home again after the cruise we are going on tour. We are gonna be in the UK first, then Europe and after that we finish of in North America. The tour will last for a couple of months and while on tour we always have an opening act for our shows who tours with us." Louis explained.
"The opening act for this tour will be a band called 5 seconds of summer. They are four boys from Australia. They've been with us on tour before we got you Rosalie and they are really nice lads, right Emily? You've already met them a few times."
"Yes they are really funny!" She exclaimed and smiled.
"What does all that have to do with the pancakes?" I asked confused.
"Well since we will be on tour with them for almost six months we want you to get to know them a little Rosalie, and you a bit more Emily since you've only met them three times. So we invited them over for pancake breakfast today!" Niall cheered.
"What!? What am I gonna say to them? What if they don't like me?" I asked worried.
"Don't worry Rosie, they are really nice and I can promise you they will like you." Zayn said.
"Oh okay, well it's gonna be nice to meet them." I said feeling a bit calmer.
"Two more things, we have a show today actually, we have to leave at 12. It's at the O2 arena here in London and they 5 seconds of summer boys will open for is so you can hear them play." Liam said.
"Oh you guys have a concert? That's awesome, I've been wanting to hear you perform for so long!" I said and smiled. "What's the other thing you wanted to tell us?"
"Well..." Niall said and the boys looked at each other. "We invited them to go on the cruise with us too, so that when the tour starts you two know them already. I hope you don't get mad at us for inviting them, we just want you two to feel comfortable with them since we are gonna spend so much time with them on tour later!"
"No that's okay, I'm sure we are gonna have fun!" I said truthfully. It's gonna be fun to get some new friends.
"It's okay for me too!" Emily said and smiled.
"Well great then! They're coming in about five minutes I think." Louis said.
"Can I please just go up to get changed first?" I asked, "I promise I will come down and eat my breakfast when I'm done!" I said and Liam nodded. I ran upstairs and opened my closet. I grabbed a tank top and a pair and white jeans. It was a bit chilly and rainy outside today, even though it was summer. So I decided to not wear shorts like I usually do in the summer. I brushed through my hair and looked in the mirror. The bruises Mrs. Smith gave me on my arms are faded luckily. The ones I made on my stomach is still there but not very visible.
I walked downstairs again and sat down at the table.
"So about that band, do they know about my uh...problems and stuff." I asked.
"We haven't told them any personal stuff, just that you had a hard time growing up and that they should take it a bit easy in the beginning so that you won't get scared of them, they are kinda loud and crazy sometimes." Liam said.
"Oh okay good." I replied just as someone knocked on the door.
"It's probably them." Niall said and smiled and walked out from the kitchen with Emily behind him. I heard Niall unlock and open the front door and heard chores of hey's and missed you bro's. I swallowed nervously and Harry smiled warmly at me.
"Don't worry Rosie, just be yourself." He said and I nodded. Niall entered the kitchen followed by Emily and an unfamiliar boy. He had red hair and an eyebrow piercing. I walked up to him and he shook my hand.
"Hi you must be Rosalie. My name is Michael and I'm 19." He said and smiled at me.
"Nice to meet you." I said as two other boys walked into the kitchen. One of them had dark hair almost black with a blonde streak in it. The other boy next to him had kinda blonde/brownish curly hair and really cute dimples. The dark haired one shook my hand and introduced himself as Calum and he was 19 like the Michael guy. The other boy's name was Ashton and he was 20, like Harry.
"I thought there were four of you?" I said confused. The Ashton dude laughed and smiled.
"Yeah the other one forgot a thing in our car. " he said just as another boy appeared in the kitchen door. He was very tall, they all were, and he had blonde hair and a lip piercing. He was really cute...
"Hello you must be Rosalie, my name is Luke and I'm 18." He said and gave me a smile.
" Nice to meetyou!" I said and shook his hand.
"So we got a little something for you, we didn't want to show up at your birthday with nothing to give you!" Luke said and handed me a present he had been hoding behind his back.
"Woah guys you didn't have to get me anything!" I said and accepted the gift from Luke.
"Eh it was nothing, I hope you liked it, we didn't really know what to get you." Calum said. I took off the wrapping paper and inside was a shirt that said 5sos and a guitar pick necklace.
"The logo on the shirt is our logo, 5sos stands for 5 seconds of summer. And also Niall told us you like to play the guitar so we found this necklace and thought you might like it." Ashton said and I smiled at them.
"Thank you all so much! I'm gonna go put the shirt on right now!" I said and hugged them, they seemed surprised first but hugged back.
I walked into the bathroom close to the kitchen and put on the shirt. It fit perfectly. I walked back into the kitchen and everyone cheered at me. I smiled and sat down at the table where everyone was already sitting and eating pancakes. I sat in the middle of Louis and Calum. On my plate was one pancake and I started eating. I could feel the boys glancing at me every now and then to make sure I was eating. It was nice to have the 5sos boys here, they were really funny and kind.
"Ey we should get going to the arena, it's almost 12." Liam shouted. Everyone agreed and all of us got outside to the car. There were two cars outside, one of them must have been the 5sos boys car and the other one I had no idea who it was. A very large and muscular man stood next to it. I recognized him as Paul Higgins, one of the boys security guards. Someone grabbed my shoulder from behind and turns around and saw Louis.