12. Please talk to us

Liam's POV

We sat outside her door for what felt like forever. Niall had put Emily to bed, so that we could talk to Rosalie.  We needed to talk to her, like we promised the therapist. She obviously feels bad, and she's broken, we promised we would fix her, I always keep my promises.

"Guys, we have to go get her." I said and stood up. 

"Yea, but she locked her door." Harry said and also he stood up.

"Well we'll just have to kick down the door." I said and The others quick agreed. Harry kicked the door down and we ran inside, but there was no one there.

"Rosie?" I called out. No answer. I started panic when I saw that the window was open. oh god, what if she ran away.

"Lads look!" I said and pointed at the window. Zayn gasped and ran over there and looked outside.

"Rosie!?" He yelled sounding panicked and he started to climb outside. The rest of us also ran over and looked out. There was Rosalie. Laying on the roof. Her face facing the roof. Oh my god, is she dead?

I also climbed outside and we got to Rosalie.

Please don't be dead, please don't be dead. My baby. I flipped her over and I could take a relieved  breath. Her eyes was open, and she was crying, so she was not dead.

"Sweetie are you hurt?" Zayn asked and she shook her head no. Zayn picked her up bridal style and walked to the window where Louis, Niall and Harry took her and Zayn and me climbed back in Rosie's room. Harry held her in his arms rocking her back and forth.

"Shhh cupcake, everything will be okay." He said but she shook her head.

"Rosalie, we need to talk, you understand that, right?" She nodded and got out from Harry's grip.

"Can I please just take a shower first?" She asked, her eyes all puffy and red. I hesitated but then nodded.

"Okay, take a shower." I said and she jumped up and we got out from her room. We all once again sat down outside her door and waited.

Rosalie's POV.

They got out from my room and I closed and locked the door after them. I let out a sigh. They're disappointed in me, and you can just see the pain and sadness in their eyes, and it's all my fault. Why do I keep hurt the people I love the most?

I took my clothes of and was just about to step inside the shower when I remembered there was also a bathtub. A nice warm bath wouldn't be wrong right now, oh god how nice! I quickly decided on the bathtub and started to fill it with water. i wonder how much water I'm allowed to have in it, at the orphanage we were just allowed to have 15 centimeters. I looked down in the bathtub but I couldn't see a mark or anything, but I decided to ask the boys anyway, I knew they would sit outside the bathroom door waiting for me.

So I wrapped a towel around my body and opened the door. Their heads snapped in my direction.

"I was just wondering how much water I'm allowed to have in the bathtub?" I said and Louis gave me a half smile.

"How much you want to, no limit." I gave him a fake smile and nodded and stepped back inside the bathroom and locked the door. I dropped the towel and got in the bathtub. Ohhh it's so nice!

i sat in the tub just enjoying the water for about 20 minutes before I decided to wash my hair.

I did it quick and got out from the bathtub and dried my body and hair. I put on one of Harry's oversized shirts and a pair of pajamas shorts. Then I opened the door, they still sat outside my door waiting.

"Okay." I said and sighed. "Let's talk." The jumped up and walked inside my room, I sat down in Niall's lap on the bed and the rest of the lads sat beside us.

"So..." Harry started, here it comes, they're going to force me to talk about my past, I just know it. "What happened to Emily, you said she was crying when she showed up here." Harry continued and I was overwhelmed he didn't bring my past up, but in the same time I was relieved.

"Well I was just watching a movie, and then someone knocked on the door, and I checked in the peek hole and saw it was a woman with Emily, so I opened and Emily was crying and all. Her mom said that Emily had to be here for awhile, it was for her best, and she had a really tight grip around Emily's shoulder, so Emily thought it hurt ,and her mom got mad and screamed at her and pushed her so that she almost fell, so..." I stopped, I had screamed at Emily mom, what if the boys will get angry? "So I screamed at her mom and told her that she was mean and then I slammed the door shut in her face...Sorry, I was just so mad." I explained and buried my face in the crook of Nialls neck. But they didn't scream at me.

"Don't apologize, that woman is horrible! She deserved it!" Zayn said. I looked up from Nialls shoulder and smiled.

"Continue." Harry said. I continued to explain why she was crying and everything that happened.

"So that's pretty much it." I said as I was done. "Can I please sleep now?" I begged hoping they wouldn't bring up my past. But Liam shook his head.

"No I'm sorry baby, but we have to talk to yu about something else too." He sighed. "We've talked to a therapist, your old therapist from the orphanage, since she guessed you didn't want to go see her, she made us promise that we would talk with you about, errr...your past." I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my teeth. I knew it. Well okay, you know what, they asked for it. I'll tell them, I'll tell them EVERYTHING. I will freak them out, they're going to return me to the orphanage after this, but I will tell them. Why? Because they are the only ones who cared about me, and they have a reason to ask about my past, I  care about them too, even if they're going to give me away after this. I love them really, and if they want to know, then I'll tell them.

"Okay, but remember you asked about it, it's not funny I swear." I warned them.

"We don't care." Liam said. Ha! Yea like I've never heard that before. I took a deep breath and started.

A/N:

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Okay so I know this chapter is extremely short, and the reason for that is because my mom and dad just told me they were going to shut of our internet form now and the next week, which means I can't update here, so I felt like I needed to post something, so yea there it is, I hope you liked the chapter anyways, I'm sorry for the slow updates, I'm really busy in school ,and I'm also writing on two other fanfics. You can check them out, and make my day! :D

Well anyways, sorry again, as soon as our internet comes back, I'll update again!

//Julia