18. Crushing

Rosalie's POV

After getting to know Benjamin and Adam more I learned that Benjamin was an awesome rugby player, he looked like one too, muscles and muscles, he also is an A student, just like Ellinor, like how can you have an A in EVERY subject!? I'm telling you, they're not human. Adam is a basketball player, he's very tall so I guess that's an advantage, he wears snapbacks and loves skateboarding, and I must add, he's good looking, not just good looking, he's pure perfection. Yes ladies and gentlemen, me Rosalie Tomlinson Malik Payne Horan Styles Belle, is in love, head over heels for a boy I've known for about a week.

We were now on the floor in my bedroom, about to start with the project.

"So what are we going to start with?" Benjamin asked referring to the project.

"Maybe the timeline?" Ellinor suggested and we all agreed.

"Okay so we get extra point is we draw on it too, is anyone of you a good artist?" Benjamin asked. Ellinor shook her head.

"Well I'm pretty good at graffiti, I usually just do graffiti but I guess I draw ok." Adam said.

"People say I'm good at drawing." I said and blushed. "I could show you one of my drawings if you'd like to see it." They all nodded excitingly and I grabbed my phone and went to the photo gallery, I clicked on the photo of my drawing of the boys and showed them.

"Did you paint that gurl!?" Ellinor screamed and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Yea...Do you like it? Is it not good?"

"You kidding me!? It's amazing!" Adam exclaimed and I blushed, mostly because it was Adam who said the compliment.

"Thank you." I said and smiled.

"Well, Rosalie and Adam will do the drawing!" Benjamin said.

"And you two can do the writing, I think you'll do it best." Adam said to Ellinor and Benjamin and winked at me. My heart skipped a beat and I blushed.

"Great teamwork huh?" Benjamin said and we all laughed. "Let's do this."

"Okay well tell us when you need our drawing skills!" Adam said and I chuckled. "I'm hungry!" He added and looked over at me.

"I'll go get something!" I said and rose up and walked downstairs. The boys and Emily were in the kitchen, and there stood...Danielle!!

"Dani!" I squealed and she turned around.

"Rosie!" She squealed back and tackled me in a bone crushing hug.

"I've missed you!" She said and I giggled.

"I've missed you too!" I said and smiled. I told her about school while Liam were making the snack.

"Here you go Rosalie." Liam said and handed me a plate with sandwiches.

"Thanks Li." I said and hugged him.

"Rosalie?" I heard a small voice said.

"Yes Emily?"

"Can I pleeeease be in your room with your friends, I'm so bored!" She pleaded.

"I think we should let Rosalie and her friends work with that project alone don't you think so baby girl?" Harry said and smiled at Emily.

"It's okay Harry, she can come." I said and grabbed Emily's hand.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed. I walked back upstairs and opened the door to my bedroom.

"Hey guys is it okay if Emily is in here with us?" I asked and they all looked up.

"Who is she?" Benjamin asked and frowned.