14. Welcome to hell aka school

Liam's POV

We said goodnight to Rosalie and left her room.

I just can't believe how strong she is! Her story is just...heartbreaking. I feel so sad for her, I just want to fix her again. if she'd only let us...We can help her, I know she's not feeling good about all this. I can't even imagine how she must feel. And all the nightmares...I wish I could just take all her pain away, I love her. I mean she's technically my daughter.

Rosalie's POV

NEXT MORNING

"Cupcake wake up." I heard Harrys voice say and he shook me carefully.

"No Harry go away..." I groaned and buried my head in the pillow. He chuckled and crept down under the covers with me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You have to get up, it's school today." Harry said and I groaned again.. Just another reason to not get up....Harry let me go and got up from my bed. I yawned and sat up.

"Now get out Harry!" I said. The smirk on his face was just too much.

"Whoa..Someone is a bit grumpy." Harry said and chuckled.

"I'M NOT GRUMPY!" I yelled and threw my pillow at him. He laughed and escaped from my rom. I sighed. I'm NOT a morning person okay?

I got up from bed and saw my new school uniform was on my bed end. I put it on and brushed through my hair. Then I did my makeup and grabbed my Iphone.

"Good morning!" I said as I entered the kitchen, everyone was eating breakfast.

"Good morning Rosie!" They said in unison.

"So you're not grumpy anymore?" Harry asked and winked. I glared at him.

"Well excusez moi but I'm not a morning person okay?" I said and sat down at the table. I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and started eating.

"Make sure you're ready to go in 15." Zayn said as he and the rest of the lads rose up. I nodded and they left the kitchen. I looked at my half eaten banana and decided I had enough to eat, so I threw it away in the trash. I walked back upstairs to my room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I brushed my hair once again and put it in a ponytail then I put my converse on along with my sunglasses. I made sure I had my Iphone and then I ran downstairs.

"I'm ready!" I said and followed the lads plus Emily out to the car. Louis started the car and we were on our way to school. I took a deep breath. It's gonna be okay Rosalie, calm down. I told myself.

"Are you nervous princess?" Niall asked and put his arm around me. I nodded.

"Aww don't be! You're gonna do just fine!" Liam said and I nodded and smiled nervously. I don't think so, I'm too weird to fit in, no one will like me! But I guess friends will be my smallest problem. They don't know. No one know. It's too embarrassing. I can't tell the lads. They'll just laugh at me. Why is everything about me so embarrassing? Everyone in my grade has been going to school since they were five years old. I've only been in school for one year. One year. And you don't really learn much in one year. I had school at the orphanage to, but that was not much, just twice a week, and the lesson was only two hours. So well you can figure the rest out. I'm not so educated. I can read, and I can spell quite good. But I suck at math, and well pretty much all other subjects, because I haven't learned it. If you haven't been able to study a subject, no one can expect you to be good at it right?

"We're here!" Louis suddenly yelled and I was brought back to reality. The school looked boring, though it was packed with kids.

"Good luck baby, I know you'll do great!" Liam said and kissed my forehead as I took off the seat belt. Emily patted my arm just as I opened the door. I turned around and smiled at her. She gave me a tight hug and I hugged her back. She really is the sweetest girl ever.