13. This is my story

Rosalie's POV

I took a deep breath and started. I told them my story, the horrible life I used to live.

"Okay well...I was born in France, my mom was French, and my dad is English. Mom was addicted to drugs and dad was an alcoholic, and they were really abusive against me, I grew up being beaten every day, and abused in every way possible. When I was three years old my two sisters were born, they were twins. Katie and Caitlin" I stopped and felt tears in my eyes, oh how I miss them...

"Do you really remember all of this? or is there someone who told you?" Zayn asked.

"I remember. People say it's because my past is so tragic, so I remember it, though there is some things I don't remember at all, while there are things I remember perfectly. It's almost as a photographic memory, though I remember my life, instead of things I read" The lads nodded and I continued.

"Err, when we lived in France my mom's sister Juliet and her husband Juan visited us often. I loved my aunt and Juan, they were nice to me, the only ones who's ever been nice to me. They did everything they could to stop the abuse, but well, it didn't stop. I remember Juan perfectly. He's Spanish, and he's like a bodybuilder! He always called me Rosalita" I smiled a little at the memory. "Juliet though, I can't remember her, I just remember she was really kind. Well anyways. My mom died of an overdose, when I was three, I was just about to be four actually, just a week until my birthday. Well dad was of course mad, he thought it was my fault she died, we moved to London just five months later. And we left Juan and Juliet, the only ones who's ever been nice to me." I wiped away the tear who escaped my eyes.

Oh god this was so hard...Why me?

" The abuse was still going on towards me and my little sisters. When I was six, dad met a new woman, my step mom, she was just as horrible as dad. The abuse got even worse, now these years in London I remember perfectly, these years are the ones I see in my nightmares, and the flashbacks I get. I went to school back then, it was a horrible school, we had almost no money, so it was like a charity school for the families who couldn't afford school. The kids there were horrible, and they beat me up every day and bullied me. The teachers didn't do anything, and they also saw all bruises on my body, and all the injuries, I bet they figured out I was abused at home, but they didn't tell anyone. The only thing that was good about school was that didn't have to be home with my parents, if I had to chose, the abuse at school were much better, cause it was less painful, and then I also loved the music class, that's where I learned to play the guitar and write songs." I stopped took a deep breath. Here comes the worst part.

I looked up and saw all the lads had tears in their eyes, Liam were silently crying.

"When I was seven...My two younger sisters died. Dad and my stepmom murdered them, they were beaten to death, right in front of my eyes. That...That was the worst day of my life, I loved them so much, they were the only ones who kept me company, they lit up my day. I still feel horrible, I should have been the one who were beaten to death, they didn't deserve it...They were innocent, they did nothing, it should've been me..." I started to sob and I felt someone rub my back.

"D-don't say that!" I heard Nialls voice say. I ignored him and continued.

"Another year went by, and I turned eight, the abuse was worse than ever, I was still in school, and the bullying there were also worse than ever. There were so many days I just wanted to die, I wanted to just disappear, but I told myself I had to keep living, and not lose hope, I had to be strong for Katie and Caitlin." Tears were now streaming down my face, and same for the lads. "I remember things he used to do to torture me, he smoked a lot, and he used to burn me with the cigarettes. I think he enjoyed to burn me, that happened really often, not just with cigarettes, he used to heat up our cutlery and burn my body with them, or heat up the stove and press my palms against the hob, or he'd throw boiling water over me." I shivered as I remembered the pain. It was outstanding, it felt as if my body were on fire. I continued. "He cut me with knives and he used to lock me up in the closet for hours, sometimes even days. Sometimes he would leave me alone at home, for days, and I was really scared of being alone, and I was scared of the dark, so that was horrible. Yea well the list goes on..." I stopped and sighed.

I looked up and saw five pair of eyes staring at me with a mixture of emotions. Terrify, pity, sadness, anger and pure shock. Well I warned them, I told them it wasn't nice. Now I probably freaked them out...But I continued.

"Then my stepmom died, drunk driving, dad was furious, once again he blamed it on me. That next month were the worst ever. The abuse were extremely bad, and I almost died. He shot me twice one night, he thought I was dead, and he panicked and took off. Somehow I managed to crawl out from our house, and through the forest to nearest house to get help. We lived in the forest so no one knew about the abuse and no one could hear my screams. But I got to the hospital quick, if I would have come just minutes later I would've been dead. The doctors confirmed I had three broken ribs, a broken leg, a severe head injury and several cuts and bruises, plus many unhealed injuries from previously months and years. But I made it, I'm still here today, and my dad is still on free foot, he could be anywhere, who knows? He could be dead, I guess the police is still looking for him. When I was released from the hospital I was put in the orphanage, since I had no other family. I was adopted 3 times before you guys adopted me, but I only stayed 3-4 months then I was returned, beaten and humiliated again." I closed my eyes.

I did it. I told them my story. It feels good, like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

The lads didn't say anything. We just sat there in silence. The only thing you could hear were the sobs coming from all six of us. Suddenly someone wrapped their arms around me. It was Harry.

"Rosalie I can't tell you h-how sorry I am...And how strong you are, but remember that is just the past, we would never do anything to hurt you, you are safe now with us, you can trust us." Harry said, sniffling a little. I nodded.

"Thank you." I said and they all embraced me in a group hug.

"We love you Rosalie, we would never hurt you, don't be afraid." Liam whispered and I nodded. I believed him. I loved these five crazy boys. They are my family.

"How do you feel, I understand if this was really hard for you, and if you are scared now, you should go to sleep."

"I feel better, I'm really tired, I want to go to sleep." I said and wiped away the remaining tears from my cheeks.

"Well first....There's something we have to tell you." Louis said hesitating.

"Well we kind of signed you up for school, it starts tomorrow...I know we should've told you earlier...But then you got the conclusion, and then...errr, things happened." Harry said fumbling with his thumbs.

What.

The.

Heck.

School!? Are you kidding with me right now? I tried to smile.

"It's okay, it sounds fun to get back to school." I lied. They looked so relieved I didn't dare to look sad or complain about going to school.

"Good, we'll wake you up tomorrow at 7." Liam said and the lads rose up from my bed. I groaned. 7!? I hate getting up early...

"Okay, goodnight." I said and they gave me hugs and kisses on the cheek. They left my room and I turned the lights of and crept down under the covers. Oh god it was dark here...This is just the third night here with the boys, and the first night wasn't so fun...The second night I had just taken a pain killer, so I was so tired I fell asleep quick. But this night I felt scared. I got up from bed and opened the door to the bathroom. Yup there's a door from my bedroom to the bathroom, my own bathroom. Be jealous. I turned the light on in the bathroom and left the door opened a bit, then I got back in bed. Oh god I was tired. My head didn't hurt so much anymore, thank god.

I fell asleep shortly after that, to the sound of the rain on my window pane. I was not ready for school tomorrow...

A/N:

First I want to say a big THANK YOU for reading and voting for this story, it means a lot to me to know that people actually read what I post here, I've always been insecure when it comes to writing things, cause I love it so freaking much and I want it to be perfect, and I think my writing is awful. Every time I post a new chapter I'm anxious that no one will like or even read it, so it makes me super happy to see that people read and votes for my story!

My wifi is working again so I can update, whop whop.

2 votes for next chapter?

There's a picture of Rosalie on the side btw