-88-

-Zay-2 Weeks Later

-Zay-
2 Weeks Later

I rolled my suitcase behind me as I pulled up to my front door. I just got back from an away game so I ain't seen my family for 2 days now.

I opened the door and immediately went upstairs to put my shit down. Jaelyn wasn't up there so I went back downstairs to find her in the kitchen.

Her hair was wet, she was in just her robe and Aiden was in one of his cradles. He was quiet until he seen me. His cries filled the room, making Jae whip her head around.

She sighed before making her way towards him. She was in the middle of making him a bottle but I clearly interrupted that.

I watched as she picked Aiden up and out of the cradle and started rocking him in her arms, trying to stop him from crying.

"You need any help?" I asked her.

"You can finish making his bottle for me..."

"Aight," I walked over to the island where she had the formula out and everything. In the middle of me finishing the job, my baby stopped crying.

"Sorry I left you to dis all by ya self," I whispered.

"Watchu sayin sorry for? You ain't have a choice, Zay."

"I know, but still," I said as I shook the bottle.

"I was fine without you...he just ate and slept," I handed the bottle to her and she began to feed him.

"Lemme take over, go put some clothes on." She handed him over to me, gently. I sat down on the couch and fed my son.

-Omniscient-

As soon as Zavon got out the shower, he went to the closet and fit into his sweats. He got back to the room to see Aiden sleeping in his mommy's hands.

"You wanna put him in his bed?" He whispered.

"Not yet."

He went and took a seat on the bed. "Listen, I got the restraining order..."

"On your dad?"

"Yeah."

"You think that would stop him?"

"It should."

"What about Ja'Niya?"

"She got evicted. So she ain't have no where else to go but back to Florida."

"How you know?"

"I played a small part in evicting her ass..."