-75-

^^Their Pool

-Omniscient-

-Omniscient-

"Mom, you have any uh...any pills?"

"Why? You ok, son?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I just been a lil stressed lately. With Niya and the baby."

"How my grandbaby doin?"

"Last time we went to the doctor, she was getting bigger in there."

"She?"

"I'm just guessing."

"Why you stressed over Ja'Niya? She's a lovely young woman..."

"I don't know. She's just been a fuckin headache lately...she always wants something, a new car, a new house, a new ass, a new nose, a new phone, a new tv, a n-"

"And it's your job to provide for her, son. She's the mother of your child and the woman you love."

Andre sighed. If he was still with Natalie, he wouldn't have all this trouble cause she never asked him for anything...only love and affection.

He never told his mother that he and Natalie got married or that they were even a thing...he only told her about Ja'Niya.

"Here," his mom hands him a pill bottle full with pills that she retrieved from her handbag. "Don't overdose...i don't need you dyin on me. You bout the only thing I have left."

"Thanks ma."

"No problem, boy."

"You know where Niya is?" He asks her before he got up off of the couch.

"No. Why the hell would I know?"

Back at the Ross mansion, things were quiet because everyone was out except Natalie. Jaelyn was out meeting her shipping manager and Zavon was out at a football related photo shoot.

Ja'Niya was on her way over to the mansion to check if Zavon was there and maybe seduce him.

When she got there, she was ringing the doorbell until it was answered by the only person who was home.

"What are you doing here?" Natalie asked her in an unamused tone once she seen who it was.

"Is Zavon here?"

"No," She was about to close the door but she was stopped.

"Well, can I wait for him in one of the rooms? I have something extremely important to tell him..."

"Girl, I just told you he ain't here cause if he was, I wouldn't be answering the door, leave it at that. Now go home and have a good day!" Natalie closes the door and headed upstairs where she called Jabari to come over and keep her company...she ain't wanna be in the big ass mansion by herself.