-74-

-Zay-February 17th 2024

-Zay-
February 17th 2024

"Jae, I told you I ain't want nothin big from you."

"It's not big."

"Then lemme take the blindfold off..."

"One more second."

"Nah, I'm takin this shit off right now," I began to untie the blindfold.

When I took it off, I seen this big ass picture of me playin football, it was in a frame standing upright on the couch and in front of it was two blue plastic baskets wit mad stuff in it.

"You ain't have to blindfold me for this...you coulda juss shown it to me," I said, cheesin.

"You like it?" She asks, smilin.

"Of course I like it...how'd you get this?" I asked, referring to the picture.

"Doesn't matter. I decided we needed something to hang on that empty spot on that wall in our room..."

"I'm not finna cap, it's fire," I said truthfully.

I took a second to study the picture to see that she added some effects to it before it was printed or whatever. Then she had my name written on the top left and the years I played football at USF.

 Then she had my name written on the top left and the years I played football at USF

When I looked in one of the baskets, it was a bunch of accessories for football. Like Supreme and Fendi arm sleeves, multiple colors of eye shield including two Louis Vuitton themed ones, a couple of leg sleeves and a medium size box that had a sliver chain wit a helmet that had my jersey number carved in it.

"Damn. This is fye!" I yelled in excited when I seen my new ice. She knew I loved chains...she got me one on one of my past birthdays and I still ain't wear that shit...it's still safe and sound in the box she gave it to me in.

I gently put the chain back in its place before I went to look through the other basket which was a bunch of my favorite snacks.

And Jaelyn's the only person that knows what my favorite snacks be.