-54-

-Omniscient-The Next Day

-Omniscient-
The Next Day

"Watchu gon be doin while I'm gone?" Zavon asked Jaelyn as they ate some breakfast together.

She shrugged. "Ima look for a job and do more furniture shoppin."

"You don't really need a job but I ain't gon stop you."

She kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes. "You know when our stuff finna get here?"

"Tomorrow."

"Aight good."

It was May 10th which meant that Zay had to leave for 2 days for the sake of the Falcons rookie minicamp.

"Why? Watchu need?"

"Nun I was juss askin."

After that there was a couple minutes of nice silence before something occurred to Zay.

"You tryna have the wedding next summer? Cause with t-" Jae cut him off.

"Yeah. I don't care...just as long as all the ends with us saying 'I do' to each other."

"...damn. I really fuckin love you," Zay smiled at his fiancé before leaning over to give her a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too," she responds.

"But I just wanna make sure that you ain't throwing nun away by comin here wit me...ion want you to be one of those stay at home wife maid type shits..."

Jae scoffed then lightly chuckled at his words. "I would die before I ever became yo damn maid. Plus, I just need some time to figure myself out...I'm pretty sure it would be the same if we was still in Florida."

"Nah for real tho. Since you goin to look for a job and all today don't choose nothin too hard," he tells her. "Maybe start a YouTube channel and get that easy bread."

After Zay said that last line, the two stared at each other for a second before they both busted out laughing.

"Zay...stop wit that dumb shit," she told him between laughs.

"Nigga, I was juss makin a suggestion," he responded.

"Well don't be makin no more suggestions...I got me," she said to him once their laughter subsided.

"Nah...I got you..."

"I know you do...but do you got the time cause I'm sure you supposed to be leavin right now," Jae looked at the time on her phone.

"Shit...you right," Zay looked at his Apple Watch to view the time.

He gets up from off of the stool that was around the table they was sitting at and he goes to their bedroom that Jaelyn didn't decorate yet.

He grabbed his extra large duffel bag that was already packed overnight and threw it over his shoulder.

"Aight, Jae I'm finna head out now," he told her while she was on her way to the sink to put their dirty dishes in.