"In 10 minutes we are leaving. Wait for us outside." he continued.

"Alright.", the girl was all she said and exited the room closing back the door behind her.

She took a good hold of the new sweatshirt and brought it near her face.

A nice and cozy familiar smell hit her nose.

*I-it's his smell!!!!*, she thought screaming inside her.

Immediately, her face took a dark red color and her eyes widened in realization.

*Like hell I will give you this back.*, she talked again to her inner self as she really had no intention to return the clothing back to his owner.

~...~

The girl had finally changed into her new outfit and walked outside from the living room to exit the house.

When she was about to touch the knob, a hand took a hold of her shoulder and she turned her head to see the person behind her.

"Mr. Wolf?" she asked surprised.

"Ya girl, I think we should make a lil conversation if don't mind." he answered having a serious look on his eyes but keeping a soft tone on his voice.

He led her in the kitchen and sat on a chair making a nob with his head to let the girl know that she should take a seat too.

"Ya know missy, the fact that you won your stay in the house doesn't mean it will expand its acreage with a magic trick or something. There is still no space for one more person here so I thought of a solution." he said pausing for a moment to observe the girl's expression.

She was looking at him with nervousness in her eyes, waiting to tell her his decision about her staying.

"I will remove all of my things inside the small shed so I can convert it into a place where someone can live into It.", he continued and lowered his face to hide his expression.

Elga opened her eyes in excitement and took a hold of his hands squeezing them a bit to show him her gratitude.

"Thank you so much Mister Wolf! I will never forget it!" she replied truly happy.

"It's not like I'm making you a favor dummy! It's give and take and I owe you for saving my old ass back then... After all you are going to repay your stay! Don't think that I will leave you live for free here!" he answered in a cold tone.

"Of course Mister Wolf!" she said back and jumped from her chair, giving him a big hug.

The old man didn't know how to act on this move and after some seconds of pure awkwardness he decided to hug the girl back.

They separated from each other and Volff gave her a smile seeing the girl smiling him back.

"Have you finished with the hugs?" a voice spoke and the other two turned their heads to face the person.

"I'm comiiingg~~", Elga said and run towards his spot so as not to make them wait any longer.

She smiled at Law too but this time sheepishly as she was late and overtook him to reach Bepo who was waiting at the exit door.

"What's that? Did you become softer now Mr. Junk?" the boy teased the adult man placing a smirk on his lips.

Volff felt his blood rising on his head from the boy's statement.

"Get lost already and I hope you won't return tomorrow! Maybe I will find some peace like that..." he answered angrily, moving his hand to sign him to leave.