Everyone's face went blank. Cabir came forward.

Cabir : Manik, it's your birthday today. Tujhe sach mei yaad nahi tha? 

Realization dawned on Manik. "My birthday? How did I not remember?", he thought. Well, he had been so busy thinking about Nandini and her tumor lately that he had lost track of dates. As he was about to say something, they heard the clinking of heels against the wood. Everyone looked in the direction from where the voice came. Nandini was holding her gown while walking down the stairs. 

Manik was completely enthralled by her sheer beauty

Manik was completely enthralled by her sheer beauty. He had seen nothing more beautiful than the woman who now stood at the end of the staircase. His mouth hung a little open and his gaze was fixated on her. Nandini hadn't seen Manik because she was busy adjusting her gown. The moment she lifted her face, her eyes fell on Manik. He was already staring at her. Nandini was lost at the sight in front of her. Manik looked like a Greek God from heaven. She was totally enchanted. Mukti was constantly looking between the two of them. She went towards Manik and called him out.

Mukti : Manik.. 

No response.

She touched his shoulder. 

No response.

She signalled Alya to go towards Nandini and do the same. Alya moved towards Nandini and touched her shoulder. 

No response from her as well. 

They both chuckled. Mukti looked towards everyone and smiled mischievously. They all understood what Mukti wanted to do. On the silent count of 3, they all shouted together, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANIK." 

Manik and Nandini came out of their reverie. Nandini looked down and blushed whereas Manik ruffled his hair in embarrassment. Everyone else laughed at their states. 

Cabir : Ab agar tum dono ka staring competition khatam hogaya ho toh Manik, tu andar aayega ya waha door par hi khade rehkar party karne ka irada hai? 

Manik glared at Cabir to which he chuckled. Manik, Dhruv and Aryamann walked in. While walking in, Manik actually perceived the decorations. The fireplace to his right had an arch made of flowers and balloons. The white curtains on all the windows were adorned with golden fairy lights. And the ceiling was filled with balloons. He noticed that everything matched their clothes. Or rather their clothes matched the theme of the decorations.