He held the passenger door open for me and I slipped in without any wait. I see him coming to the driver’s seat and buckling his seat belt, I buckled mine today on myself but even though he checked mine and finally started the car.

None of us spoke anything, I see his jaws clenched hard and he concentrated specifically on the road while driving. I don’t know how long we drove because I fell asleep after a while.

                                                                          *************

I woke up with the slight movement of stroking I felt over my hair. I open my eyes while my head on the seat to see Chris slightly stroking my hair while watching me with amused eyes.

My hair fall to my stomach and I realize my beanie is no more on my head. I couldn’t do anything but stare him back.

“your so beautiful” he said almost whispering.

I sit back and ask “ where are we?”

I look around and see nothing but black space and could watch sky full of stars through the window.

“we are in the middle of nowhere”  he  said with a smirk.

I notice his tie loosened and the first two buttons of his shirt open giving his sexy chest’s glimpse.

I rolled my eyes “tell me Chris”

“we are at the outskirt of the city “ he said and got out of the car.

I noticed a farm nearby and a small cottage In the dim light, certain vehicles sprinted and we were pulled on the side of the road.

 He come towards my side and open the gate.

“come” he said giving me his hand which I take .

He brought me to sit on the hood of the car and sit besides me.

“chris”

“shh…let me speak first”

I nodded so he started

“one month back , I was just a Chris having no responsibility, no life just lays, just sex. I hated myself living like that but practically had sex with every girl that eyed me which were too many. I had no one to hold my breath, I had no one I could look over with an affection. I was incomplete ,hollow.i..never felt a connection with anyone hell! Not even with me. You can say I used to be good for nothing.”

“ but one day I saw an angel , very beautiful..i saw her and got mesmerized my her beauty , with her brown hair , with her beautiful  eyes, with her soft subtle lips” he traced my lips while saying so.

“I began missing my family, myself , my real side and my interest shifted to more of a productive things than just sex with random bimbos. I’ve realized I feel much more alive than a month ago. I feel myself more responsible and productive, positive. I’ve had a lot of positive changes because of her.”

“ I never thought I would fall for a women until I met her. I never thought i would love her the first time I saw her. Hell, I never believed in love at first sight. But I am in love with the one lady I feel is most important for me in this world. But I don’t know if she wants me back. What do you think I should do?”

I took almost two minutes to respond “ a.ask her”

He smiled and said “very good idea” and stepped back walking four steps while shoving his hands in the pocket of his pants.

“Grace beautiful Roberts. I love you so much and can’t take a thought of you with someone else.i would rather die if your not with me angel. Would you give me a life of being loved. Do you think you could ever love me? I know your too good for me but I love you a lot and, I promise to make everything up to you, just the way you want. I have no doubt about it to love you more than my breath forever. “