I'm not stressed. You are!(◣д◢)

LOOKING FOR BETA READERS! CONTACT ME!!

𝓐𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓫𝔂
crispyfrites
on Instagram
❥Go visit her and leave a like

You can support and motivate me if you give me feedback with a star or comment! I would love to hear your thoughts!

Let's begin my new fanfiction (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

deep, complexed & lustful

Katsuki P.O.V.

I click my pen fast while watching the clock hands to take their turn.

3...

2...

1...

◙▒◙♫♩♬

I was never so fucking thankful for a school bell to ring and Class-3A shares my view.

As the ring tone of the school bell resounds in the classroom everyone let out a sigh and the built up tension of the last couple hours of new math Formulars and other school stuff dropped immediately and exams and test are forgotten.

But this only lasts for seconds. The school might be over. For now. But there is enough subject matter to fill the next originally sleeping night with repeating, catching up, and relearning stuff.

Aizawa-Sensei closes his book and announces that this was it and that Class-3A  is allowed to pack their things and go.

Swinging my backpack over my shoulder and shoving my hands into my pockets I walk out of the classroom.
My thoughts instantly wander to the next upcoming exam: Math and right after is another hero-

A hand on my shoulder stops me in my track and a very familiar red-haired guy with spiky teeth is smiling one of his blending smiles which could top the fricking sun.

'What does this red-haired guy wants this time from me?'

Nah, red doesn't fit him anymore. His hair is not that red like in the first year.

The roots are black mixing with the rest red color at the end of his hair-ends. Also he started to wear bandanas but only because Mina said one time that it looked super stylish and Shitty hair is head over heals for Mina. So of course he's wearing almost daily a bandana. Being honest here it does look good but... Urgh!

He annoys me every time blabbering about how "super cute" Mina looks in her new hero custome and bla bla bla-

I would prefer that he lets his hair grow longer so that people stopped comparing our hair.  I mean for fuck sake our hair is nothing alike.

His hair not even natural spiky. Shitty hair uses tons of hair spray and gel to get that spikey look. 

His 'hair' is just a moob to wish the floor with but now with 'super stylish' black strands.

Still a moob. Still, the same, old and shitty hair people keep comparing to mine.

I exhale loudly letting my shoulders sink a little bit further than usual.

The past two years made me less 'How should I put it?' less... an asshole.

'Course I'm yelling and screaming and all the other damn shit I did in the first year but visibly and audible less.

You know... because I am and should be matured enough to controll my anger issues. That's what the old hag said, at least.

But when those extras got me on a bad day and say one fucking word about mine or Kiri's hair they're not getting away with at least two black eyes.