Grave Keeper: Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

A loud rumbling made her look up as the ceiling caved in, the large form of the Shie Hassaikai Ryukyu had been fighting was sent through it. Ryukyu followed, still transformed and Circe sighed.

"Looks like villains get to explain things but I don't," she grumbled before she stood. "Right now I can't do anything for your arm. I only prepared enough potions for Gray and myself. But combined with the Command Seal All Might used and the regeneration potion I gave Gray, well, Servants are durable, after all."

Her wings shimmered before they extended and the Pro Hero stared.

What was thought to be wings were not actually such at all, but a Mystic Code in the shape of falcon's wings. The Caster had grafted them to her Circuits a long time ago, but the inside still glowed with magic runes, seeming to shimmer and change between pinks, blues, and purples.

"Now watch!" she said before she took off, grabbing Gray's outstretched hand and taking her high into the sky. Midoriya took the hint, grabbing the two girls that fell with the Shie Hassaikai member before he bounded out of the way. Ryukyu looked up before she shrunk and got out of there as well. Chisaki was distracted, however, gazing up at them before he slammed his hand into the large villain near him, absorbing the man into his own body somehow before it contorted and changed again.

He had already been pretty gross before, but to see him fuse with the other Shie Hassaikai member?

It was repulsive in Circe's eyes.

Circe flew faster, higher, and out of reach as Chisaki's new form toppled buildings and the ground groaned from under him. He was monstrous and repulsive as he sent spires of earth their way and as the wind whipped past the Caster's ears.

Higher, higher, higher!

Gray's hair came undone, the silver strands loose and flowing in the wind as Circe carried her higher still. A pillar of earth nicked her mystic-code wings, but she didn't stop. She couldn't stop until they were high enough.

And then they were there. High above the city's skyline. The sky was a wonderful blue and Circe looked down at Gray.

The two Servants' eyes met before she let go of the Assassin.

(x)

Gray twisted her body as she fell, holding Add tightly. She was high enough that her Phantasm wouldn't kill Chisaki, or anyone else, but close enough that he would wish he were dead. His new form was repulsive and insanely large, but that would hopefully lessen the blow on the surrounding area.

"When I looked into Eri's eyes, I realized something!" She cried as the wind rushed past her face. "She was just like me all those years ago! Her head hanging down with her knees to her chest! Curled in the corner of a room for all this time!"

She could see Eri and the others peering up for her as she descended on the pillars and spires that Chisaki was flinging upwards towards them. She wasn't sure why she was talking, but something inside of her told her that she needed to.

"A girl who had never been asked, who had never asked herself what she wanted to do!" she continued before her voice raised even more. "Eri! Nobody will know if you don't tell them! So tell me, Eri! What is it you want!?"

Below her, the white-haired child's eyes widened.

"I want..." she started softly before she raised her voice. "I WANT TO LIVE! I WANT TO BE FREE!" the child cried to the sky and that was all Gray needed to hear. Her eyes sparked, before green was enveloped with orange and she brought her arm back, holding Add behind her as she plummeted towards Chisaki.