Grave Keeper: Chapter 11

OVERHAUL OVERHAUL

————————

Nighteye had given her a long lecture over the phone as she, Toshinori, Chiron, and Okeanos made their way to the meetup location— it was Nighteye's agency, but the man probably didn't want to chew her out in front of the others that would be there. Not that she minded, she was glad that he was actually worried enough to bother with the lecture.

Okeanos had explained that whatever had shot her had affected her Circuits much like they would have a Quirk. The only difference is that instead of temporarily erasing the Quirk she didn't have, it overloaded her Circuits. Apparently it felt the same as getting one's Circuit's stripped from them.

Gray shuddered at the reminder, but Okeanos assured her that she was back to normal after rest.

As soon as they arrived in the meeting room, they were greeted with a number of other heroes.

Astolfo was there early with Red Beryl— supposedly Best Jeanist was still out of commission, but the man was alive and walking. Required rest, Astolfo had called it, slacking off is was Red Beryl had said it was. Astolfo had hugged Gray tightly, the Rider saying how glad he was she was alright and introducing Red Beryl again. The redheaded Hero didn't seem to mind, shaking her hand after Astolfo let go of her before Fatgum found them.

The large man seemed excited, giving her a good-natured slap on the back with a jovial, yet relieved, "Glad you're back on your feet!" and laughing with Astolfo as Bubble Girl all but tackled her to the ground with a hug. The blue-skinned woman crying as she hugged her.

Centipeder and Sir Nighteye were more reserved, simply nodding in her direction before continuing their conversation as Aizawa, quite literally, swung into the room. The dark-haired man scanned it before his eyes landed on Gray, trapped in Bubble Girl's arms while Chiron and Toshinori moved over to talk to Gran Torino, Okeanos following.

The Erasure Hero walked over quickly, detaching her from Bubble Girl before smacking her on the top of the head.

"Reckless problem child," he scolded, but didn't lecture her any more than that. She rubbed her head as Add snickered from his cage.

"I'm sorry..." she said and the man grunted, not saying anything more as the doors opened. Gray glanced over her shoulder, blinking at the appearance of Kirishima, Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and the Big Three.

Midoriya blinked, seeing them all.

"Gran Torino? And Mister Aizawa? Even All Might?!" he asked, eyes scanning the area.

"It's Gray and Astolfo!" Uraraka cried and Gray gave them a bit of a wave as Okeanos glanced over to them. Astolfo waved both his arms from where he had moved over to talk with Red Beryl again. The students walked in and Nejire bounced over to her mentor. Uraraka and Tsuyu walked over to her and Aizawa.

"You too, Mr. Aizawa?" Uraraka asked. "And Gray, Astolfo, All Might, and Chiron too?"

Chiron glanced overhearing his name before he trotted to them. "We were all called here together, a bit last minute, but Okeanos, Aizawa, All Might, Gran Torino, and I all have a rough idea about what's going on."

Ryukyu nodded, "You should too," she told her interns. "Remember what I told you, girls?"

The two glanced at each other as Ryukyu turned to Sir Nighteye.

"We're all here," she told him. "We should get started."

Sir Nighteye nodded, walking forwards. "By virtue of all the information everyone provided me with, I was able to make substantial headway with my investigation," he started. "I've invited you all here for none other than to share this information, as well as to discuss how to proceed... in dealing with the plots of a certain criminal organization known as the Shie Hassaikai."