Quality Time

Izuku's POV

When I woke up, I was resting my head on Kacchan's shoulder! I blush a little, but then start panicking. Did I fall asleep during the movie, oh no my mom must be worried!

I quickly grab my phone and call my mom, trying to not wake up Kacchan. "Hey mom, I am at Kacchan's house so don't worry!" I said.

"Oh, I already know. Mitsuki told me, she said you two looked so cute sleeping beside each other!" My mom squealed.

"W-what! She told you that.." I became silent for a few seconds,"Well, I have to go see you mom!" I said before hanging up.

I sigh very loudly and lay back on the floor. My stomach grumbled, so I decided to get something to eat.

"Hey Auntie, where are you going?" I asked her. "Oh just work, and I am glad you finally got Katsuki out of his depressed phase," she replied.

"O-oh, it's nothing really we are soulmates after all so he would warm up to me." I said. We were talking for a bit, when I heard footsteps coming downstairs.

"Hey Kacchan!" I smiled. "Tch," he scoffs and looks away. "Want to hangout at my house today, I don't think you have been there before!" I offered.

He was about to reply when something caught his eye. "Whatever," he said. I look back and Auntie and she is just smiling evilly.

"Oh, okay well come on!" I said cheerfully. "What! Right now?" He says angrily but, shocked. "Yup, come on!" I grabbed his hand and dragged in outside.

"Hey, let go of my hand you nerd!" He shouted at me. "Oh, sorry it was just quicker this way. See we are already here!" I smile happily and unlock the door to my house.

We both enter,"Hey, my mom isn't home because she has work too so what do you want to do?" I ask "You're the one who invited me! You think of something." He replied annoyed.

"Hey, you know from when we younger how you always did that trick with the ball!" I said excitedly. "Yeah, what about it?" He asked.

"Ever since, I practiced many other tricks. I still even have the ball! How about we do that again?" I said. "Yeah, alright," He just rolled his eyes and followed me.

He left his at my house, so he didn't need to get it from his. "Come on, let's go outside!"

We walk to the backyard, and he starts doing his thing with the ball. The memories.. I stare at him in awe, I just can't get over the fact that we are spending time together!

"Aren't you going to show off your skills, as if you think you can be better than me!" He said pridefully.

The reason I always practiced was to impress him, it wasn't it be better than him at all. "Oh, uh yeah!"

I grab the ball and start doing all sorts of things, he just stood and stared. "Hey! I can be better, watch me!" He tried to do something, but ended up falling.

"Pft," I try to hold in my laugh. "What are you laughing at nerd!" He growled. "N-nothing," I then start bursting out laughing, rolling into the floor.

Katsuki's POV

He just started laughing all of the sudden! He had the most wonderful expression of joy I had ever seen. I was too deep into thought to realize I didn't yell at him.

"Aha.." he said after trying to calm down after laughing. I punch him in the shoulder, and he stumbles back a little. Damn nerd, making me go easy on him.

When we went back inside, he turned on an anime show I had watched. "Kacchan, want to watch this with me?" He asked.

"I already watched it, the ending was stupid, the main character dies." I hadn't realized I just blurted out that I watched that kind of stuff.