Shopping Classes and a Party

I finally reached my 3rd trimester, being 34 weeks, and 4 days. Zayne and I were out shopping, because we were so unprepared, and we barely have anything, besides some clothes, and the nursery being finished. We needed to get a stroller, carseat, some bottles, a pacifier or so, a ergo, diapers, swaddling blankets, toys, a boppy, a swing and bouncy seat.

The first store we went into was Babies R Us, to get some clothes and such, but mostly the carseat, stroller, swing and bouncy seat. We first went over to get a stroller. Zayne we need a stroller that's not to big nor to small, and light weight so it's easy to put in the car, and it doesn't take up to much space. The lady took us to the strollers and showed us a few that fit with our opinions. The one that fit us most was in pink. I asked the lady if there was any of that kind but in a color for boy. She said they had some in the back she just wanted to know what color. What color do you want Zayne?, I asked. Ummm..., how about dark red, and if you dont have dark red, a dark blue. Yes, I like either a red or blue one. The lady brought out a dark red stroller, that had the matching carseat to go with the stroller. Yay, we have 2 things down on our list so far. We then went over to the bouncy seats, and swings. Can we get the white swing, that has the polar bear face on it, it's so cute! Okay baby, but we need to get him polar bear outfit then, sure do! We then got a light blue bouncy seat. Also, we have to get the boppy, I saw before with the polar bear design on it. Okay baby, but what if he doesn't like polar bears, like you do. Said Zayne. Well he'll have to suffer I laughed. We got a pack of bottles, and some pacifiers. Even though I will be breast feeding, or hopefully breastfeeding, we got a small can of formula just incase. We bought everything, and put everything in the car.

The next store we went to was Carter's. where we got lots of outfits ranging from some new born-3months to 3-6months and so on.

The next day we have to go to parenting classes. The couple next to us said you guys are so cute, is this your first, asked the women. Yeah, I said. The teacher then gave everyone a baby doll to take home. She said that everyone will have to treat the doll like a real baby, by putting it in a carseat, crib, etc. She said the doll will cry when it's hungry, dirty/wet, or just when ever, and we will have to figure out what is wrong and fix it. The doll came with diaper, a bottle, some clothes, and the carseat.

I buckled the doll carefully in the carseat. Zayne brought it to the car and put the carseat in the car. As soon as we got home the doll started to cry. I picked it up and started to rock the baby doll back in forth. The crying of the doll soon stopped. Zayne where do we put it to sleep. I don't know, I guess in the crib, Zayne said. Can you bring it?, up I'm so tired and my feet are aching. Ok Zayne said. The next class everyone gave back the dolls. The teacher checked them all and made sure they were in good shape. The teacher said aloud that our doll was best taken care of out of the whole class. Zayne gave me a kiss on my head, while his hand was still on my baby bump rubbing his hand, feeling Myles's kicks.

I'm now 35 weeks and 2 days, and today was my baby shower. It was all traditional ladies only, so my mom and Zayne's mom were trying to get Zayne out of the house. Okay, okay, let me just say goodbye to my babies, Zayne said. Zayne came over to me and kissed me, then he bent down and kissed my bump having Myles? kick in respond. Zayne's mom started taking Zayne out of the house by his ear. Now that he is gone we can finally start, said Zayne's Mom. My mom planned some little games. One of the games was that everyone had to cut a piece of string and guess the size of my bump. Some people's were a weee to big, while other were a little to small. Till my best friend correctly cuz the piece of string that measure perfectly.

The party was soon over. I got diapers, baby clothes, some baby toys, a snugly, and some other stuff.