Everyone meet the baby

Melody's P.O.V

It was now day two and last night was not bad, he only woke up three times. Today everyone was coming over to meet Myles and stuff. I let Zayne sleep in, as I fed and changed Myles, then putting him in the bassinet in our room. As I went to go take a quick shower. After my shower, I got dressed and did my makeup.

I then got Myles and changed him into a new outfit as he spit up on the outfit I had put him in. I changed him into a long sleeve orange and white striped onesie, then putting on little grey pants, with some matching grey socks. I then brought him downstairs, putting him in the like newborn baby chair we had, as I made breakfast. For breakfast I had greek yogurt with different types of berries mixed in. ( since I am vegan and I want my family to eat organic and for all my kids to breastfeed, so we get a better bond and because its just healthier so they are healthy.) After, I cleaned the dishes, I cleaned the house for a little, since Myles was still asleep.

Soon then I heard Zayne getting up, coming downstairs. "Hurry up get ready, they will be here in a hour," I said. "Okay,okay," he said. Zayne then went backup stairs to get dressed. Soon then Myles started to cry. I went and got the soothe with the little stuffed elephant on it, and gently put it in his mouth. As he soon calmed down and took everything into his eyes.

*1 hour later*

There was a knock at the door. Since I was in the middle of feeding Myles, Zayne got it. At the door was Zayne's older brother and his family and right behind them was my older sister and her family.

"Hey guys!" I said still feed Myles hey sis, my sister Sarah said as she put down here 2 year old daughter. My sister then sat down next to me on the couch, then Myles moved a little to get comfortable again as he felt the dip in the couch. "When can I hold him, he's so adorable?" asked my sister. "Just need to burp him." I said. After burping him, I then passed Myles over to my sister Sarah, as he then snuggled into her chest for warmth. Ill be right back for a second, I'm just gonna change because he spit up on my shoulder before.

Zayne's P.O.V

As the ladies were all awing in Myles, Nic, Alex, (Sarah's husband) and I were all in the kitchen talking. "So how is fatherhood treating you?" Asked Nic and Alex. "It's been good, tiring, but good." I said. The doorbell then rang, I got it. At the door was my parents and little sister, and Mel's parents and little brother. Hi mom and dad, and hi Mr. And Mrs. Morris, I said. Every was soon then all in the living room, awing at Myles. Everyone passing him around to each other. Admiring all of his features and details. As time passed, everyone was soon gone.

Myles was passed out in Mel's arms. Since he was sleeping, we decided on watching a movie. As we watched the movie, I looked over at Myles to see a cheeky grin on his face. I think I already had over hundreds of photos of him.

Myles soon woke up, gazing around, and taking in everything that he saw. Even though he is just a baby, he looks at everything with such detail and concern.

*Next Day*

Melody's P.O.V

I woke up to Myles cries, I got up and walked over to the bassinet in the room. I picked him up and quickly hushed him out of the room, not to wake Zayne.

I quickly started to feed Myles as I stared at the clock, noting it was almost 3 am. Even though it's almost 3 am I wouldn't take anything I have right now for granted. After seeing the time, I just stare at my baby in wondering, wondering this sweet little boy who I've only know for such a short time could give me such joy and make my heart swell. It's moments like these that make me wonder what life could've been if I've never became pregnant. But now, all im thinking about is the life I have with my wonderful and amazing boyfriend and beautiful baby boy as I feed him. After I finishing feeding Myles, I crawl back into bed and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

*Hey Guy! I totally forgot I had a Wattpad or even a story but I just wanna say thank you to anyone who has read my cringey story. This was the last part I was working on before I stopped writing and I thought, I'd share it for everyone! Thank you again for reading and I'll talk to y'all again in another 4 years lol!!*