■[12/20] Midnight Sleep potions

Start from the beginning

   "No one knew how you did it but you created a pathway for us to walk among the others." She smiled.

   "You made us able to travel through the lake. But only if our wolf was present. We can't travel through the lake on our own, our wolves as to be alive." She told them.

"That was the night we found out Anna was deaf. " Ramada announces.

"How come I never feel anything pain she was feeling." She asked.

    "You did but your parents put you under a spell where you won't feel anything. The way she tortured Anna, You wouldn't be alive today." Ramada told her.

     "And the worst part she did it in the Shadow plane. Wolves can't stay long on the plane. It troubles your father brain how she survived. No wolves come back sane." She told her.

        "But Anna did," Presley stated.

"I think It's the Neptune Blood from your mother's side of the family." Ramada touches her wolf.

   "There's so much left to learn about my family history and it doesn't end here I guess." She stated as they both walk back to the hut.

           PRESLEY watches as her mother and Violet along with Uncle Bennette got out of the vehicle. Uncle Bennette was the first to step into the house. She watches as her mother stop Violet and whisper something to her along the line "If you dare do anything or touch my daughter...No one will find your body." She steps away as Violet replied with a smirk.

    "Boys we're always my favourite. Girls are too many issues." She steps around my mother and heads towards the house as her eyes landed on me.

       Violet walks swiftly towards the kitchen as she meets her mother at the entrance of the door. "Is everything okay Mom?" She asked as steps into the hut.

She could feel the uneasiness and fear radiating off her mom. Anna appears at the door of the hut starring at them both. "I won't let her harm you or Presley." Her mother allowed Anna into the hut, Her mother walks over to Anna and runs her hands firmly into her thick smooth white fur.

       "Let's get dinner ready," she stated as she stood up and heads into the kitchen.

"You coming?" Presley asked but Anna stood at the door starring at her. "She'll be fine," Her mother told her.

        THE TENSION within the hut was so thick, slicing it with a knife wasn't possible. Violet sat beside Uncle Benette and she kept starring at him, While mom wouldn't take her eyes off her. It was like mom was afraid that she would do something and she didn't want to miss it.

     Alec cocoa mint scent flare into the hut along with Amber's sweet honey scent. "Presley," He called out.

  "I'm at the table," she called out as she reaches for her glass of lemonade. "I'm here for sleep," Amber appear at the doorway.

     "Is that okay Mrs Bennette?" She asked out loud but mom didn't listen or move.

"Mom!" She shouted.

   "Sorry P," Her mother fixate her eyes at me, It was the silver in her eyes that cause me to spurt and rush over to her.

   "Mom!" She shouts into her face.

Her mother never called her P it was always her father who did. She always told her that it was her trademark for whenever she was in trouble. She rushes out to the door to see Anna growling loudly her eyes as black as midnight as Ramada kept hitting something before her.

    "What the hell was going on?" She asked herself. One minute she was sitting at the table for dinner and the next she was staring out into the blackness of a glass.

    Where was her mom?

She rushed back into the dining room to see Violet standing by her mother's chair caressing her hair.

"What did you do with my mom?" He asked aloud at her.

"Nothing sweetie, she's the one who put herself to sleep." She answered as she walks over to Uncle Bennette.

   "Why would she do that?" Presley growls at the woman standing before her.

"She thinks she's keeping me away from my love. But no worries, one drop of your blood and he'll remember everything. But first I have to take  him for a swim." She smiled at her Uncle.

   "Uncle Creston doesn't swim." She said watching Violet pacing between her mom and her Uncle.

"But I can't get to him while he's sleeping. Because your mother let him forget me." She gritted smashing the tea mug to the ground.

   "Oh, she thinks she's so powerful." She glared into her mother's eyes.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Presley growls. "There's nothing you can do, wherein the Shadow Plane, You're useless without Anna." Violet voice out as she turns and lounge after her and without even thinking Presley felt herself elevated and next she was standing outside in a coven of trees surrounded by darkness.

     "Mom!" She screamed into the darkness.

"Alec!" She screamed after feeling herself constricted.

  "Ramada!" She screamed as she felt herself sinking further into a darkness she looks down to see black vines tightening around her torso. She took one deep breath and called out.

    "ANNA!" Everything within her vibrated as a gush coldness wash over her and she felt someone grabs onto both her feet and someone bites into the wrist. She looks up and she came face to face with her father's wolf, before she could utter a word they were both pulled below into more darkness.