Chapter 18: Final Farewells

Wow... This is my last chapter. I can't.... Just, wow. Thanks for all the feedback on Chapter 17, it was all amazing. Hope yoy enjoy the *SOBS* final chapter.

Angelo looked down at his sister's lifeless form and let out another great, huge sob. 

Sariah could do nothing but stare as the tears fell down her face and the chaos around them continued.

"I'll get some help," Sariah finally said.

"No!" cried Angelo. "Don't leave me here alone."

"I have my telepathy," Sariah said. "I'll contact Kurt and he can teleport us out of here."

"OK," said Angelo.

"Kurt!" cried Sariah telepathically.

"Sariah!" Kurt's surprised voice filled Sariah's head. "Sariah, what's wrong?"

"Kurt, there's been... An accident. You have to find me and Angelo and Onikah and get us out of here. NOW!"

"But what happened?"

"There's no time to explain! Just get us out of here!"

"OK!"

Sariah looked over to Angelo. "It's OK," she whispered. "Kurt is on his way."

Still crying, Angelo leaned his head onto Sariah's shoulder. She found herself softly hugging him and whispering comforting words as tears fell down her own face.

Sariah had produced a force field to protect her and Angelo. She knew Angelo didn't want to fight- he wanted to stay with his sister, and Sariah could not leave them.

She could not believe Onikah was dead. It just couldn't be, but it was. She was not breathing. She was injured. She was dead.

Kurt suddenly appeared next to the group. Angelo's head popped up and he pulled apart from Sariah. He seemed unable to speak- he just stared at Kurt.

"What's happened?" asked Kurt. "Has Onikah been knocked out?"

Sariah slowly shook her head no. "Oh Kurt," she whispered. "He killed her. Magneto killed Onikah."

Kurt stared at Sariah. "What?!" he cried.

"Magneto got mad about something and killed Onikah," said Sariah. 

"He's a monster," hissed Angelo. "He killed my sister and I'm going to kill him!"

"Angelo, no!" cried Sariah. "Don't say that. She wouldn't have wanted that."

"You don't know that. You don't know my sister like I do!"

"But I know her well enough to know she wouldn't want that!"

Angelo hung his head down. "You're right," he sobbed. "She wouldn't want that. But it's what want."

"Angelo, think of your sister," whispered Kurt. "She wouldn't want you to do this. Don't try to avenge her."

"I won't," whispered Angelo.

"Kurt," said Sariah, turning to her brother, "get us to the car and tell the others what has happened. We have to leave, now."

Kurt nodded. Angelo stood up, holding his sister in his arms. Sariah grabbed onto Angelo's arm and Kurt grabbed onto Sariah, and he teleported them all to the car.

"I'm going to get the others," said Kurt to Sariah as the grey smoke Kurt usually made cleared up.

"OK," said Sariah. "Be careful."