Epilouge

High school finished, and the boys graduated. A lot of people did, as usually happens at the end of the school year.

Dean went to school to be an engineer. He took math and science and any other courses he needed to be an engineer.

Cas went to school to be a journalist. They went to Kansas State University, a few hours away from their families.

Four years to get their masters degree, another four for Dean, another two for Cas. Eight years in total. It took eight years for them to actually get married.

Their wedding was a grand one. All of their high school friends were there, their families, family friends, people they'd met in college, so on. Twelve-year-old Adam tackled them both to the ground when they came home three weeks before the wedding. Twenty-six-year-old Dean fell to the ground under him, laughing. Twenty-five-year-old Cas tripped and tumbled to the ground, giggling wildly. Soon, two adult men came towards them. One was extremely tall, one seemed to have not grown since ninth grade. Both were smiling.

"Sammy!" Dean yelled, hugging his taller, younger brother.

"Gabe!" Cas calls, hugging his younger, shorter brother. After that, two girls, one with blonde hair and one with red hair, and two men, both tall and smiling.

"Anna! Mikey! Luce!" Cas calls, smiling uncontrollably.

"Jo," Dean laughs, grasping her in his arms. Surrounded by their siblings, Dean and Cas were very happy. Soon they were joined by Charlie, Dorothy, Kevin, Bobby, Ellen, Chuck, Jody, and Owen. Grinning, they went inside Cas's childhood home.

Dean and Cas stayed inside for a while, quietly sitting in Cas's old room. Dean was twirling his fingers in Cas's hair, while Cas twisted a button on his shirt. Suddenly, the door flew open and people were streaming in. All people. It was overwhelming.

The next three weeks were spent finishing wedding preparations. When the big day was finally there, Cas walked into Dean's room to find him crying quietly.

"Dean?" He asked. Dean wiped his eyes, smiling.

"Cassie," Dean smiled, hugging him.

"Are you okay?" Cas asked, hugging back.

"Never better," Dean replied. Cas smiled and they kissed, before Charlie rushed in the room wearing a bright, attractive blue dress.

"No no no not before the wedding!" She cried, tearing them apart. Then Dorothy walked in wearing a matching dress, except it was green. She dragged Dean away from Cas, glaring at him.

"What'd I do?!" He asked, alarmed.

"You're not dressed! The wedding is in an hour!" She exclaimed. Charlie suddenly pulled Cas from the room, dragging him down the hall to his old room. Dean was in Gabe's old room, frowning with his arms out while Dorothy changed his shirt and put on his waistcoat, tying his silver bow tie. Dean faced the mirror, pulling his cuffs down and nodding. He was wearing a green button up, black waistcoat, black pants and shoes, and a silver bow tie, and he was grinning like an idiot.

"I'm getting married," he whispered.

"Yes dear," Dorothy sighed, brushing off his back and clapping his shoulders.

In the other room, Cas was finishing buttoning his cuffs, and Charlie was fixing his pockets. He was wearing a blue button up, silver bow tie, black waistcoat, pants, and shoes, and a large smile.

"Charlie. I'm getting married," Cas laughed.

"Mmhm darling," Charlie drawled, fixing his hair. Cas laughed once more, hugging Charlie. Charlie hugged back, sighing and patting his back.

Standing at the alter, Dean and Cas stared into each other's eyes. They were smiling and and blushing, and Dean was sweating nervously. As the priest reached the vows, Dean and Cas pulled index cards out of their back pockets. Laughing, they sifted through them, ignoring the crowds' murmuring and laughing. They had written their own vows.

"Cas," Dean started, "I love you. We've been dating for years, no problems with anything. You are so kind, so supporting, so perfect. You accepted me for me, no matter what. I can't ever ask anything more from you, except that you'll never leave me. I-I can't imagine life without you, it would hurt too much. You are gorgeous, full of happiness and light, and I am full of love for you. This is getting super cheesy, so I'm gonna wrap it up with an 'I'll love you forever' and that asking you to marry me was the best decision I ever made. T-Thank you for everything," Dean finished. He was shaking, and containing him stutter as best he could. Cas looked like he was about to launch himself at Dean and break down into sobs. Then he composed himself, and began his own vows.

"Dean Winchester. You are beautiful, and you are my everything. I-I can't began to explain how much you mean to me. You-You are the only thing that is holding me down to earth, and I can't explain how I feel about you. I-I love you so much and you are the best thing to ever happen to me. You take care of me and I can always depend upon you to pick me when I fall down, and I'll always be there to pick you up, too. I just... God, Dean, you are so perfect and I can't tell you... I just... oh, I'm totally ruining this... I love you, baby," Cas finished, throwing his notecards to the ground. Dean laughed and cried, looking at the Justice of the Peace. He finished the marriage ceremony, and the two men kissed. Hard, latching onto each other.

"We are so sappy," Dean whispered to Cas as everyone cheered and clapped.

"I don't care," Cas answered. They held hands and ran off the raised podium. The crowd swallowed them, and everything was exactly how it should be.

Almost.

Four days after the wedding, while Dean and Cas were on their honeymoon in Paris, Dean turned to Cas.

"I want kids," Dean said.

"Okay," Cas answered, sipping his wine.

And that was that.

I Don't Talk Much (Destiel fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें