Chapter 20. A Question.

It was senior year.

Summer had past.

They were seniors.

Cas was almost an adult. Less than a week and he would be eighteen. Dean was already an adult, and joked with Cas by calling him a child. But those jokes would stop in a little less than a week.

When school started, they walked into homeroom together. They didn't have all their classes together this year, but they had homeroom, first period math, third period science, lunch, and fifth period art together. They thought that worked out pretty well.

Gabe and Sam were in their first year of high school. In the mornings, freshmen and sophomores were separated from the juniors and seniors. Pretty much everyone was okay with that, but Gabriel, Sam, and Kevin had gotten a lot of visitors. Cas and Dean, Garth, Charlie and Dorothy, Jo, Anna, Mikey and Luci had snuck on campus even though they had graduated last year. They felt very welcome.

The two of them had first, second, fourth, fifth, sixth, and homeroom together. Their teachers sure had a hell of a year ahead of them.

In Cas and Dean's first period, they sat in the back with Charlie and Dorothy. Dorothy and Dean were talking motorcycles, and Cas and Charlie were talking Doctor Who.

"But but but but no! Charles, Rose! ROSE!"

"But Martha is soooooo gorgeous and Donna is so sassy!" Charle moaned.

"I don't like women Charlie! Sure she's pretty but Rose is so... just... ugh!" Cas groaned, smacking his head on the desk. Dean laughed quietly, shaking his head but not looking at them. Charlie twisted around in her chair.

"What about you, Dean-o? Who's your favorite companion?" Charlie teased.

"Captain Jack Harkness," Dean answered without hesitation. The group dropped into silence for a moment, before exploding into laughter. Dean kept a straight face, frowning a bit.

"I'm serious!" He said, and the laughter died down.

"Really?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, I mean have you SEEN that ass?" He exclaimed, turning to Cas.

"Not as good as yours, of course," he added, grinning. Cas rolled his eyes and kissed him.

"I didn't even know you watched!" Charlie said. Dean blushed and looked down.

"What else do you watch?" she asked eagerly.

"Sherlock, Merlin, a lot of stuff. Star Trek reruns, Star Wars, Avengers," Dean listed. Charlie and Dorothy howled with laughter as Dean blushed deeper and deeper. Cas smiled and leapt towards Dean, tackling him to the floor and kissing him heavily. Dean grunted before kissing back and laughing.

"After school, we're going out to dinner and I need to tell you something," Dean said. Cas smiled and kissed him again. They giggled and kissed more, until someone cleared their throat angrily. They pulled apart, Cas still straddling Dean on the ground.

"Principal's office. Now," the woman said.

"Why?" Dean asked.

"Two people making out, on my classroom floor. Men, even. A normal couple, I would be more lenient, but this is intolerable," she said.

"Okay, I'll go to the principals office. And I'm gonna tell on you, Ms..." Dean trailed, looking at the board.

"Ms. Naomi," he finished, standing and holding Cas's hand. Charlie and Dorothy stood, holding hands, and followed Dean and Cas out. They walked to the principals office, waving to the ladies at the front desk. They waved back, smiling.