Chapter 4. Ooh a sleepover!

After school, Dean, Cas, Sam and Gabriel all rode back to the Novak's house together. Cas and Dean sat in the front, and Gabe and Sam sat next to each other. Sam leaned over to Gabe, whispering in his ear.
"I-is Gabe g-gay, t-too?" Dean whispered.
"B-bisexual," Cas answered.
"S-Sam is t-too," Dean smiled.
"I bet you t-twenty that they're together within t-the w-week," Cas grinned.
"I b-bet three days," Dean countered. They shook and grinned at each other.
When they reached the house, they all raced inside. Dean got in first and fist pumped the air. Sam laughed and shoved his shoulder. Gabe laughed at the exchange, as did Cas. They ran upstairs, parting ways at the top. Cas and Dean ran in his room, and Dean looked around. Posters and drawings littered the walls, and different CDs and headphone cords scattered the floor.
"Awesome," Dean said. Cas grinned at him, and sat on his bed, leaning against the wall, cross legged. Dean sat down next to him, and they kind of just looked around for a minute.
"S-so..." Dean said.
"Y-you w-wanna do something?" Cas asked.
"G-got any g-games?" Dean asked. They walked to Cas' closet and pulled out a stack of games. Dean grabbed Twister and grinned. Cas giggled(in a very manly way) and nodded. They pushed the mess out of the way and layed it down, pulling off their jackets and shoes.
"Who'll s-spin?" Cas asked. Dean frowned and padded out of the room, then ran back in, grabbing the Twister sheet, the spinner, and Cas. No, literally, he threw him over his shoulder and ran out the door.
They ran in the living room and Dean held up the paper, Cas still over his shoulder.
"We'll play," Sam and Gabe announced. Dean handed the spinner to Jo, who nodded. Then Dean laid out the sheet again and they started to play.
"Dean, right hand on red."
"Sam, left foot on yellow."
"Gabe, left hand on blue."
"Cas, right foot on green."
"Dean, left hand on blue."
"Sam, right hand on blue."
"Gabe, right foot on blue."
"Gabe, get your foot off my hand!"
"Cas, left hand on blue." Cas put his hand over Dean's, and they smiled at each other.
"Dean, right foot on yellow," Dean twisted so he was in a back bend with Cas, Sam, and Gabe on top of him. Dean was literally holding them up, and Cas' face was in close proximity with his.
"Sam, change your left foot to green." Sam twisted his lanky body, wrapping his arm around Gabriel. Dean waggled his eyebrows and Cas glared at him. Gabe glanced at Sam's long arm around his waist and his heart fluttered a bit.
"Gabe, right hand on green," Gabe wove his hand around, earning a yelp from Sam when he slid his hands in between his legs.
"Cas, left hand on blue," Cas frowned and tried to move his arm, but couldn't, and they all collapsed on top of each other. Cas' face slammed into Dean's, and their lips brushed. They laughed and fell down farther, blushing like tomatoes. Gabriel and Sam fell into a heap.
"Um... gays **cough** guys, y'all gonna get up?" Anna said. They all began to blush and got up, straightening their clothes. Dean nudged Sam and nodded to Cas and Gabe, making Sam cock his head in an adorable puppy dog way that only Gabe noticed. Dean mimicked sleeping, and Sam nodded.
"Dean would like to know if you and Cas wanna spend the night," Sam said. Gabe looked at Cas, who nodded.
"Absolutely," Gabe said. Sam grinned and threw his arm around the shorter boys shoulder. Dean grabbed Cas' shoulder and drug him upstairs. They went back in Cas's room and sat on the bed.
"Damn, I h-hate social interactions," Dean groaned, flopping back on the bed. Cas stared at him, then at the patch of skin showing on his torso. Cas licked his lips a little, and Dean watched his lips move around a bit. Cas laid back on the bed next to him.
"So, Cas. T-tell me your story," Dean said. Cas propped himself up on his elbow and looked at him.
"I have-" Cas started.
"No, no," Dean interjected, "n-not the a-abuse, y-your actual s-story."
"W-well, I was born August 20, 1998, I lived with m-my parents, uncles, and b-brothers until I was 10, th-then my father and uncles went crazy after m-my mother died, a-and they were arrested last year. O-oh, and my brothers w-were sent away b-because they were s-straight, and w-went to boarding school," Cas said, "and th-that was the m-most I have spoken in a-almost eight years. Your turn."
"I was b-born January 24, 1998, to Mary and J-John Winchester, in 2002 my l-little brother Sam was born, on May 2. Exactly s-six months later, m-my mother perished in a f-fire that burned down our w-whole house. M-my father descended into a-alcoholism, and used to j-just shout abuse at me then p-pass out, but when I t-turned nine, he decided that w-wasn't enough. When I was 15, h-he was arrested for child abuse, a-and me and S-Sammy m-moved in with B-Bobby," Dean said. Cas slid closer to him on the bed, laying an arm across his chest.
"Well, th-that's all over n-now, right?" Cas said. Dean nodded and put his arm under Cas's head. Dean turned his head and looked at Cas, who stared straight back. /His eyes are like... warm ice... nice and kind, I guess, but sharp and beautiful and I love them/ Dean thought. /His eyes are so deep and green and beautiful and mysterious and I love them/ Cas thought. At that moment, Sam and Gabe barged in the door, stopping short when they say the two on the bed.
"We're leaving now," Sam said. Dean nodded and sat up, and Cas grabbed some clothes and shoved them in his school bag, and Dean pulled on his jacket and shoes. They left the room, and Gabe nudged Sam, grinning. Sam rolled his eyes and trudged down the stairs. They jumped in the car and drove down to the Roadhouse. Dean jumped out of the car and pulled out his bag. Cas climbed out the other side, followed by Gabe and Sam.
"By the way, nice car Dean," Gabe said. Dean grinned at him.
"He picked it up from a junkyard, took a couple months to fix up," Sam said. Gabe nodded and they walked in side.
"BOBBY! WE'RE HO-OME!" Sam hollered.
"ALRIGHT, WE'RE IN THE KITCHEN!" A voice yelled back. Sam and Gabe ran to the kitchen, Dean and Cas trailing behind.
"Hey, Bobby," Sam said, hugging the older man.
"Hey, Sam. Hey Dean, Castiel, Gabriel. How you doin'?" Bobby asked. Dean and Cas nodded, and Gabe said, "Good."
"Will y'all be stayin' the night?" Bobby asked. They nodded, and Bobby did the same. They all ran up to their designated rooms and slammed the doors.
"Ellen!" Bobby called.
"What?" She yelled back.
"Bet you twenty that it'll be the end of the week!" He yelled.
"Bet you twenty it'll be tomorrow!" She yelled back. This ought to be fun.

___________________________

Sorry it took so long to update! You know, if anyone is reading this...
Anyways, now that my exams are over, I should be updating quicker, if anyone cares. Votes and comments are much appreciated, to anyone there. Man, I'm such a downer, aren't I?