Yes, you hated cheating and if you weren't aware that Mrs. Yoon was creating some type of trap against that actor, you wouldn't have hesitated so much to expose them, because they should have been aware of the dangers their actions held, to begin with, and in your eyes, they would deserve the trouble but now you kinda saw the actor as a victim rather than someone who did something wrong.

Just what kind of person is he?

You questioned yourself as your fingers roamed above the keyboard and wrote his name on the search engine where different information started popping up. From articles to series and movies, he had participated in, to YouTube compilations of him made by his fans. You went through them all till the morning light started taking over the sky, lighting up your living space and making you aware that you had overdone it.

Ah great. I need to sleep.

You thought to yourself as your eyes caught the time on your screen and you quickly left to your bedroom were you plopped on your bed in hopes of falling asleep immediately because you had only two hours left before you needed to wake up and leave for work again.

---time skip---

Jimin was rushing up and down his house as he had woken up later than usual, making the pace of his morning routine double its speed so he would reach on time at the car that will be waiting for him at the parking in exactly ten minutes from now.

"Oh well well, good morning to someone whom won't eat breakfast with me," Jin spoke to him as soon as he entered the living room and saw him going up and down, making Jimin halt for a second and give some attention to his presence which he hadn't even heard coming in.

" I am sorry. I can have some with me and eat it in the car if you wouldn't mind." He responded while eyeing the bags his cousin was carrying which he knew well that had food inside since Jin either comes with prepared breakfast at the mornings for both of them or gets earlier in his place and cooks it there.

" Since I woke up in a good mood, I will let you have it your way today. However, you better come with food at my place for dinner cause I am not cooking for your ass twice in a row while you don't even sit down to appreciate my efforts."

"I appreciate them, of course, I do. Your girlfriend is so lucky to have youuu. How great you are, how generous, how -"

"Oh stop it. You manipulative pieces of an actor. Just go." Jin disturbed his sentence as he knew that the praising was only a trap that probably will mean that he might leave him hanging for hours on end later in the evening.

"You are the best man! I am off. See you~" Jimin smiled widely at him as he approached and grabbed one of the bags Jin held onto and quickly left.

Once outside he composed his posture and headed calmly towards the elevator, not wanting to attract anyone's attention with his hurry and thankfully he didn't as even in the elevator he so happened to be alone, till he reached the underground parking and hurried his steps a bit, till he entered the comfortable space of his van.

"Good morning DongMin." He spoke to his manager who was at the driver's seat and DongMin greeted him back before he took off.

"Did you manage to get some proper rest? We have a long day ahead today." DongMin questioned him, simultaneously reminding him of his packed schedule.

"I will pull through, don't worry. Have you eaten?"

"Yes, you just go ahead. We need you energetic." DongMin responded, declining his offer of food as Jimin had opened the bag that filled the environment with the smell of food.