Pendant

As soon as we went inside the house, Belle hurriedly removed her coat and ran to my bag, "You got something for me, right?" She opened my bag and throw all the stuff inside that she think was mine. I bought her a larger color palette and paintbrushes.

She opened the purple box, and looked at the stuff I bought her. "Thanks."

"Try it out." I told her. She lead the way, she then sat on her highchair and started squeezing some paint on her new palette. Belle touched the canvas using her paintbrush, her every move is angelic, the way she created each stroke leaved me in awe. I can picture, she's painting a flower, A red rose. I looked at her as she paint, she's a beauty.

I went behind her ang held her hand, guiding her at creating the stem part of the rose. "Knight, what are you doing?" she asked. I remained silent as I held her hands, It is soft as ever.

"Knight, I like your scent." she told me. I got shocked and moved away from her.

"Keep painting, I'll meet you downstairs. Let's watch a movie." I didn't wait for her reply and went to the living room. I sat on the sofa and put my head on the headrest, As I and the movie wait for Belle.

I opened my eyes and looked at the window, as the wild wind push the tree to hit my window, I went out to check it out, it is the perfect hour to stay at home and lighten up the fireplace but I have to exit the house. There I witnessed the tree beside my house with all it's leaf gone, still proud of its glory with its brown body.
I walked towards it and broke some twigs that is giving my windows scratches.

A whisper took me off guard, frosted air forced it's way unto my eyes as it stung me, I covered my face using my arms but yet the crystalline snow seems to be attracted to me and cover me with its pristine self.

"Knight!" someone yelled.

It is Belle! What is she doing?! It's too cold. I didn't think twice to remove my scarf as I ran to Belle, she might be cold! How I wish the my warm breath will be trapped around me like a microcosm of warmth.

I was getting near her but she ran away from me. Belle! What are you up to?!

The cold wind seeped in and send chills down my spine and makes my teeth chatter. I tensed my muscles, forced myself to make my limbs closer to me as I bent down, fighting the cold that don't even care if it freezes me to death.

I followed the path that Belle took. The snow that keeps on falling doesn't even participate, it covers the footsteps of my Belle. "Belle!" I shouted. It's been minutes of chasing her, I wouldn't mind if I'll end up gettung her at the end.

I was so near her when she hid behind the talk dark tress, which I don't recognize. I haven't been here. I looked only to see my footsteps fading as I led myself to the darkness of woods, but I must walk ahead for the sake of Belle. Setting my foot in here stole one of my sense and heightened the others that was left, Even the sounds of unknown animals that is lurking in the dark makes it heavy to my ears.

"Belle!" I called.

"Knight, I like you, please come save me." she said, I wasn't able to see her due to the darkness that eating uo the whole place.

I tried to walk closer where the sound is coming from, but a sound of crazy laughter distracted me, it was like the evil laughter we usually hear at horror or thriller movie.

The noise prevented me to think faster, every thoughts I have suddenly ashen and disappear out of nowhere. The sound of the evil laugh and Belle calling my name makes me fall unto my knees, I held my ear, thinking it would help me hear less of the sounds that is making me insane. I just felt like everything around me is spinning.

"Knight!"

"Knight!"

"Knight!"

"Knight!"

An illuminating round thing helped me to witnessed how Belle is being abducted by Mr.Je, every scientists I've known was there! They must be conducting an experiment with Belle!

"Knight!"

"Knight!"

Belle keeps on shouting but yet something makes me frozen.

"Knight!"

She called again as her eyes was completely eaten up by darkness! Therr is nothing in her eyes except the dark pitch thing that seems to be so deep.

"Knight!" she called.

I was catching my breath as Belle shakes my body, I held my chest trying to clam my heart that is beating  faster than it ever was. I took a deep breath and realized it was all a dream, but everything feels so surreal. Belle wiped the beads of sweat that was formed at my forehead.

I hugged Belle. Good thing she's still with me! I won't let her out of my sight now.

"Belle what happened when I was gone for work?" I asked her and pulled her, making her fall on my lap.

"I... I was just here waiting for your return."

"How 'bout Joy?"

"I actually don't know." Belle answered.

I reached her hand and plant a kiss at the back of her hand.

"I forgot something."

I grabbed my bag beside me and searched for the tiny box. I opened, inside the box was a gold bracelet with her name on it written in cursive. The bracelet is not thick, it is perfect for Belle's small wrist.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

Belle nodded in response, she then sat beside and took the bowl of popcorn.
I fixed my clothes that is hanging freely at my sofa, not just in my sofa but also at the floor. My stuff is just all over the place!

I picked up my white shirt and it reveal the box where I kept mom's pendant missing. I picked the box up and opened it.

I was dumbfounded when I saw it empty! Where is it?! I was sure I put it in here! I even checked it twice before my flight back here!

I was in panic that I even turn my bag upside down, hoping the pendant will fall from it. I even looked under the sofa. I checked all my clothes, wondering if the pendant might get there.

No! It's the only thing I have left that my mom left me!

I searched everywhere the pendant might possibly fall.

"Knight what are you looking for?" Belle asked and walked to me.

"My mom's pendant. It went missing. Have you seen it?" instead of getting an answer, Belle tilted her head and looked at me straight into my eyes.

"You took it?" I asked and she held my face.

"I put it here." she answered and pointed her chest, she lowered her shirt to show me the stiches on her chest and the small hole, the stiches at that area seems to be removed.

"I want to be precious to you too." Belle said.