Samantha

The flight went well. As for the place to stay, I found a hotel that is offering a room for a cheap price, I accepted it without hesitation. The room is nice, it's warm and cozy, perfect for winter. The intricate design left me in awe, I never expected it to be this astonishing specially for a budget price. Finishing touches such as paintings, plants, and antique vases are to die for.

I opened the email sent by my boss to review some findings about my new project. It took me couple of minutes to read it all. It's too early for today's team meeting so I headed out to have a walk in this town. I grabbed my coat and scarf.

Indeed this town is blessed with amazing views, I went to the park to have some walk. I sat to the bench, this park gave you a heart-warming view of the mountain. The lake where ducks swam every summer is now frozen, some benches are covered with snow. Only seldom people pass by. Unlike every summer, this park is full of families having quality time together. I took out my pencil and sketch pad, I drew the old woman sitting near the tree feeding pigeons.

My eraser dropped when a stranger sat next to me... "Sorry, my bad." It's a woman! I was about to pick the eraser when she held it first. We held
hands... Her hand is soft but cold, not even caring if my fingers catch frostbite. "I'm Samantha, just call me sam." then she strecthed her arms. Her sleeves moved a little higger revealing unhealed stitches at her wrist.

"Knight." I replied and shaked her hand.

I continued to draw, but Sam took my attention as she clicked her camera, "Handsome." she told me and chuckled. I can say she's filthy rich, she owned a Phase One XF IQ4 camera, it is one of the most expensive camera. I looked at her face, something about her being so pale reminds me of Belle. "Why are you looking at me like someone you like?" she asked.

"Someone I like? No. Just someone I know."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

"Nice camera." I told her.

"This? Do you want it?" she asked.

"I dreamt of having one, when I was a photographer."

"Great." She replied.

She was about to say something again when Phoenix called me.

"Hey Knight!" he said.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. What time will be your flight back home?"

"I'll be there before dinner." I replied and he ended the call. I forgot the meeting!

I took my stuff and put it back to the bag. "What's with the hurry?" Sam asked.

"I better going." then ran.

"Hey you left something!" Sam shouted, I ignored it and made my way back to the hotel. I think it's just my pencil that I left, I buy some tommorow.

I intantly opened my laptop and joined the group call, I was glad I was right on time. The meeting was about us going somewhere tommorow to test the DNA of our new subjects, further analysis to their rare disease will be conducted at the afternoon. I'll be having busy day tommorow and for the rest of my days.

I organize my weekly planner before having dinner. I cleaned all my stuff, and cooked egg, too tired to cook complicated dishes today. I sat on the sofa and turned the television on. Then, someone knocked on the door. Who could it possibly be? Maybe wrong room? I didn't call for room service. Then it knocked again. "Coming!"

I didn't bother wearing slippers and shirt. I opened the door but there is no one. Is someone playing games with me? I took a step outside, I looked down, only to witnessed a paper that I accidentally step on. I opened the letter and it said 'meet me at the lobby.' with a heart at the bottom, who is this? Maybe this was supposed to be sent to someone but mistakenly sent to me. I looked at the back of the paper and my name is written on it. It really is for me.

I wore my shirt, I didn't bother to change clothes. I went syraigjt to the lobby. Now who could possibly be waiting here for me? I searched the whole lobby with my eyes. Weird. I turned my back and someone held me at my shoulders "Knight." I looked back, Sam! "You dropped a pendant."

How could I possibly do that?! Dropped the most precious thing to me. Sorry mom. "Please give it to me."

"Then have dinner with me." I didn't refuse. I went to dinner with Sam. We only talked about photograply and as promised she returned the pendant.

The next day at Cyd City...
I

       Third person's point of view

"They discovered one of master's experiment." The lady said through the phone.

"Are you going to pay a visit?" another lady answered through the phone.

"Yes." the lady ended the call, she immediately ordered her bodyguard to drive her to the well-known JeLabCorp.

Everyone started at the lady in starstruck awe as she walked through the lobby. The lady is a walking million dollar. Every guy seems to fall head over heels at her beauty. Every woman envy her beauty specially her real long toffee brown hair that reaches the floor. Afraid that paparazzi might caught her, she was soon escorted to Mr.Je's office.

"Good day Mr.Je." the lady spoke.

"Take a seat." Mr. Je replied without throwing a glance at the lady in front.

"I'll be straight to the point, I'll buy the parrot." the lady said without taking the seat.

"It's worth a fortune." Mr.Je spoke cold enough to give the woman goosebumps. The lady didn't let her composure down.

"What could possibly make a photographer interested at the parrot?" Mr. Je asked with his piercing glare.

"It's none of your business, here a Billion dollar, cash." The lady said and her bodyguards put the bags down containing money.

"Get the bird." Mr.Je commanded and his assistant took the cage then handed it to the lady.

The lady slightly removed the white cloth covering the cage, she was shocked when she saw and remembered it was surely his master's fruit of experiment.

"S... Sa... Sam... Samantha?" the parrot asked in confusion.

"I'm taking you home." Samantha said and made her way out of the office.