Chapter 20 - 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔?

Helloo!

I hope you are having a lovely day or night, thank you for continuing reading my book!

I originally didn't plan this chapter to be in Leon's point of view, but since many of you messaged me and told me you wanted to see his POV, I decided to write it:)

Enjoy!

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: What is your favourite movie? I need something to watch, haha!

"Is this 911?" Great. Ballard is calling the police because Bella's missing. Little does she know she's right here in my arms.

No one could ever understand how scared I was when that son of a bitch kidnapped her. Yes, I was scared. I haven't been scared ever since my parents died. I forgot how it felt. That fucking horrible feeling I promised myself I won't feel ever again.

But I had to keep calm. Or at least act calm. Getting scared wouldn't help Bella in any way.

But I was still scared on the inside. When Gabriel put his gun against Bella's head. I was scared. Because I knew he would kill her if he wanted. He would. That's why I had to act fast.

I take a deep breath and press Bella's tiny body against mine even more.

I had to take her to her house because she needs to pack some things since she'll be living with me for some time.

I hate this. I can see she doesn't want to live with me and the fact breaks my heart. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of her staying with me, but I know it's against her will and I truly don't want to force her into this. But she needs to understand that it's not safe right now. Not safe at all. I just hope she will listen to me and let me explain when we get to my house.

Suddenly, a teary eyed Ballard comes into my view.

She mumbled something into the phone and then hung up. She was happy to see Bella alive. I bet she thought I did something to her. I scoff in my head.

Then she looks at me, her eyes widening.

I'm just waiting for the time she pulls out her gun. She's not fast at all. I could've killed her like three seconds ago if I wasn't holding Bella in my arms.

She quickly reached for the gun that was inside her back pocket. Yeah, here it goes.

"Bella, what are you doing here with him? Were you with him the whole time?" She asks her, never taking her glaring eyes off of me.

I put Bella down and stand in front of her.

"Put the gun down right now." I say. I know I could easily take my gun out, but I won't. I know Bella wouldn't like me pointing a gun at her cousin.