Part Six

I was running far away from the two wolves. I was kinda scared but it was exciting at the same time. Scared cause it was an Alpha but exciting cause meeting another wolf in my wolf form.

I walked near a river and drink from it as i was so thirsty after all those running. While drinking I saw my eyes, they were golden yellow-ish. I was surprise. I shifted into my human form and looked at my reflection. My eyes slowly changing back into dark brown colour. That means the Alpha I counter earlier was the true Alpha.

I lightly gasped. Does that mean I just barked at the true Alpha? and I ran away from him? I knew I was so doomed. If they find me I'm dead. I was so bumped out and I was sad. Well, at least they didn't know it was me. I was so scared and nervous to meet them again.

"Wow, good job Y/N, you really did have the nerve to shoo away an Alpha" My wolf said sarcastically.

"Shut up you are the one who took control half of me when I'm in my wolf form so technically, you are at fault too" I said angrily at my wolf before shutting her off completely.

I need to go back to the dorm and get rid of my wolf smell.

I hurriedly ran to the dorm building and when i reached there. People were looking at me as if I ran away from a ghost. As I stopped in front of the dorm and frantically trying to open the door a voice interupted me.

"Y/N-shi?"

I looked and saw the Hoseok guy from yesterday.

"Oh, Hoseok? You go to school here? why are you here?" I asked him.

"Oh, uhm... uh... We needed to ask you something.." He said kinda hesitant.

"Okay... wait we? It's only you here" I said looking at him weirdly.

"Oh I mean I, there is totally nobody else here." He smiled nervously.

I looked at him weirdly before looking around making sure Yoongi and Jimin was not here and quickly open the door and let Hoseok in. I asked him to wait in the living room and I quickly take my clothes and shut the bathroom door. I took off my clothes and bath with rose soap. I smell like lavender and a hint of fresh sea smell. So basically I almost smell like a flower garden near a sea. I use the rose soap to get rid of my wolf smell.

After I was done I took my clothes and wear them. I took the clothes from earlier and hid it in my room cabinet.

I went to Hoseok and asked him what was wrong. "Are....are you... are... you..." Hoseok asked hesitantly.

"Just get to the poin-" "Are you werewolf?"

"W-what? of course no- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed looking at the source at the voice. I thought I was talking to Hoseok but It was actually a different guy. I was surprised and fell of the couch.

"Heuningkai, why did you appear?!"

"Well, Hoseok hyung was hesitating a lot and I cant wait any longer"

"You idiot, why cant you be patient"

"Can you all just stop fighting" said a.... fairy?

"When did you come in? and who are you?" I asked questioning 5 fairies. Suddenly they some how turned into human. Damn they are frikin tall. I looked at Hoseok for answers and he just hid his face and shook his head.

"Hehe, sorry noona, let us introduce ourselves. My name is Heuningkai"

"This is Soobin-hyung" He said pointing towards a really tall boy. Who am I kidding they are all tall. He kinda looks like a bunny though.

"This is Yeonjun-hyung" pointing to a boy with a yellow-ish hair.

"Beomgyu-hyung and Taehyun" Pointing to two boys.

"Wait do guys go to school here?" I asked them since some of them look familiar.

"Oh yeah, Me,Beomgyu-hyung and Taehyun go to school here" Said Heuningkai.

"I go to school here before but I move to Yeonjun-hyung's school to not make him lonely" Said Soobin only to earn a nudge on his side and a cough by a blushing Yeonjun.

I just nodded but then it hit me. "Soobin, I know you. Last year you knocked on almost everyone's dorm room at 3 in the morning saying there is a bread thief cause someone 'stole' your bread when what actually happened is that you eat it but you forgot about it"

Soobin blushed in embarrassment. Saying that it was a mistake. "You Heuningkai, I also remember you since you are actually the one who cause trouble at the kinder garden block" I crossed my arms as I was the one handling the situation that time.

Taehyun looked at Heuningkai also arms crossed. Heuningkai scratched his neck remember the incident. "What happen?" The other males said in reunision.

"This guy, right here made a huge 'crime scene' causing the kids to cry. The other kids kept saying that their plushie toys were alive cause it went missing and there was a thief going around" Taehyun said glaring the friend because of the trouble he went through.

"Yeah, I was near the block that time and they asked me for help. I did help them and the culprit was him the whole time. He kept them in a storage room in the block and said that he is holding them for hostage. I, obviously pulled his ear for being an irresponsible senior towards the kid" I said glaring at him with Taehyun.

"Noona, at least I learned my lesson" Heuningkai pouted. "Wait we are getting off track here, Y/N noona are you actually a werewolf?" Yeonjun said pondering. "N-no, where did you get that?" I said nervously.

"Y/N noona, we are fairies. 'For those who masked their truth with a lie, us fairies will open that mask to seek the truth' plus we also can tell who is what" Yeonjun said.

"Hyung that is not even a quote. Stop trying to be genius" The rest said together. "Pffft, you guys cant know the truth" I said nervously. Suddenly the doors open revealing Yoongi and Jimin. I was surprised and even more nervous. If they say that out loud I'm gonna die because I scowled and barked at the true Alpha. "These two are werewolf" Yoenjun said making the two of the looked at us weirdly.

"Who are you guys?" Yoongi asked.

"They are no one, just go out guys :)" I said pushing them all out of the door. "Wait noona you havent answered our question. Are actually a we-" I cut Soobin off by shutting his mouth. "A we what?" Jimim asked eyeing us. "Uh, a we, we.. Wizard ahhahaahahah yeah a wizard. They think I'm a wizard cause I am soooooo smart" I said trying to cover up my nervousness. They just looked at me weirdly and went to their room.

I turned to look at the males outside my door. I had to tell people sooner or later. So I confessed "Ok fine, I am a werewolf so what. What I told you just now is a secret anything about that spills and rumours going around you will see what will happen" I threaten them with my golden-yellow eyes. All of them nodded quickly and went away but only one stays. I had my head down and when I look up and see Hoseok. "What Hoseok?" "Your eyes, they are red for one second then golden-yellow" He said to me. "I know, its trying to adapt back to its original colour" I said sighing. "Oh, okay then I will just go...." He said kinda hesitant.

"Namjoon doesnt know about this, dont tell him" I said looking at him. He nodded and walked away again. I closed the door and went to my room. You slide down your bedroom door, sitting down with your knees up your chin. You sighed not knowing if they kept the secret or not.

"You are not actually serious when you threaten them right?" My wolf asked.

"Of course not, I'm not that cruel. The others will know sooner or later"