Part Five

3rd Person P.O.V

You went to your mom and gave her the flowers and she thank you. You didnt stay any longer though since you need to go back to the dorms.

The dorms was across from the school so they could get to school easily. You stayed on the floor with both boys and girls. You dont have any roommates since you requested to. Though, to make it not lonely, you sometimes have friends over like Namjoon.

Y/N POV

I are now in front of your dorm. I walked in tired after the long day. I opened the door and took of your shoe. It was dark but I liked it better this way. I went to the couch that was in the living room. I sat down when suddenly...

"aaaAAAAAAAAAA!!!"I screamed and fell. I felt like I sat on something but actually... someone. The lights suddenly went on revealing a pink haired boy near the switch.
"J-jimin??? what are you doing here???" I asked surprise to see him in my dorm. Then I looked at the lump I just sat on. I went to it and opened the blanket lump and see the one and only Min Yoongi. "Seriously, what are you two doing here?!" I asked confused af. "Make that three" another boy came into the living room. "Kim Taehyung??? Why are you here too???" I said.

"We are the one who suppose to asked you that" Yoongi said sitting up.

"What do you mean? I live here" I said giving them a wtf look.

"and so do we" said Taehyung.

"Oh, and the principle gave you that note on the table" Jimin said pointing towards the kitchen.

I went towards the note and read it.

'Dear Y/N,
Sorry for not informing you your new roommates. I know you dont want roommates but there are no more space in the male's dorm as well as the dorm for both girl and boys. So I have no choice but to put them in your dorm. Again sorry and if you are mad.... Please dont tell your mom
~Your principle'

(If you are wondering why he said that was because your mom and the principle are best friends and your mom is the type to look very scary when she is mad so yeah)

I just sighed and just massage my temples. He really had to put 3 boys and a girl in one dorm room. "You know what? All of you three come. A little meeting come here"

"I will put up some rules" I said sternly.

"What are you? a kinder garden teacher? We are almost 18 for fuck sakes. We can adopt a 17 year old if we want" Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Can you just be kind for once? She is a girl give some respect" Taehyung said.

"Thank you Taehyung, at least someone cares" I said emphasizing the someone.

He rolled his eyes and gestured me to continue.

"So 1)Dont go into my room without my permission. 2)Dont use the bathroom for too long in the morning, we also need to go early to school. Lastly, we need to make a system. If you dont know, each and every dorm in this building does this system where we take turns doing chores. For example the one cleaning the living room today would be me then Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, back to me and so on. We will also need to share a few things example the shoe racks. I think that is all... any question?" I finished of.

Everyone just nodded and went away doing their own work.

I went to my room and looked at the time, eight o'clock. It wasnt that late so I sat on my bed trying to think everything just happen today. Two of the new kids are werewolves, Seokjin knows you are a werewolf and the new kids are staying in your dorm. How exciting...