jungkook walks over to hoseok and sits down next to him, slinging his feet of the roof just like the other had done.

"did you sleep well kookie?" hoseok asks the robot as he leans his head on jungkook's shoulder, "taehyung didn't squeeze you too hard did he?"

"you know about that?!" the boy asks in a hurry, his expression going wide eyed, "i'm sorry, i know he's your boyfriend and all, i should of asked first. should i leave? do you want me to go?—"

"jungkook! jungkook, it's okay, seriously," hoseok says with a laugh as he wraps his arm around jungkook's waist.

hoseok pulls the robot closer and closer, until jungkook is sitting on the sunshine's lap. "what's the meaning of this?" the robot asks, a confused tone lacing his sleepy voice.

"no reason..." hoseok mumbles into the back of jungkook's sweater. "just enjoy it." the boy finally says after a short pause, which, to jungkook, felt like an eternity.

the robot relaxes into hoseok's arms reluctantly. he sits there as the other cuddles him from behind and thinks about why all of this is happening.

'is this about what happened last night' he asks himself as his eyes go wide in realisation, 'is this about me saying i loved them while being half asleep?'

'no no no,, that can't be right. i mean, how could they love me?' jungkook asks himself as his thoughts continue to go one million miles an hour, 'i'm not even human, they can't love me...'

"what are you thinking about? i can practically hear the cogs turning in your head," hoseok says, lifting his head from behind jungkook's back.

"i don't have cogs in my head, i have wires."

hoseok sighs in a frustrated way. "it's a figure of speech jungkook. i don't mean it literally," he says with a light laugh at the end.

"huh?— oh nothing, i'm just thinking."

hoseok places his chin on the robots shoulder, "about?" jungkook's shudders as the sunshine's breath grazes his exposed neck.

"why are you being so... clingy?" jungkook asks, "don't you have 5 boyfriends to cuddle with?"

"six."

"what?"

"six boyfriends, well, kinda."

"oh.. you asked someone else out or something?" jungkook asks, feeling a bit dejected.

"you really are dumb, aren't you?" hoseok says with a sigh. jungkook furrows his eyebrows and goes to argue but is cut off when the sunshine boy starts speaking again,"no. not yet."

just as jungkook is about to speak, he feels something tickle his feet. the robot lets out at sound that is either a shriek or a laugh. he pulls his legs up quickly and looks down. below him, he sees jimin laughing at him from seokjin's backyard.

"morning sleepyheads." jimin greets, "breakfast is ready. you two coming down?"

"isn't it like 11am?" jungkook asks before looking at the panel on his arm. "yea it just turned 11," the robot puts down his arm, "don't you think it's a bit late for breakfast?"

"it's never to late for breakfast," hoseok says from behind him as he starts to get up. jimin nods in agreement with the sunshine's statement.

"whatever you say." jungkook replies and gets up.

jimin walks back inside and, with his super hearing, jungkook can hear the smaller scold namjoon for something unknown to him. if jungkook had to guess, he'd place his bets on it being about burning some food.

"you coming kookie?" hoseok asks when he realises that jungkook hadn't moved for a while.

the robot snaps out of his thoughts and nods with a smile. he walks to the end of the roof and climbs back up the slanted part with the help of hoseok, who was already up there originally.

"grab my hand," the elder says to jungkook. and he does. hoseok pulls the robot up with much ease.

they walk along the top of the roof as they try not to slip and eventually get outside seokjin's bedroom window.

hoseok climbs inside easily and jumps down from the windowsill with an audible thud. "you coming?" the other asks.

jungkook nods and goes to climb inside, when he bangs his head in the window frame. this causes him to loose his balance.

jungkook starts to fall back.

the robot closes his eyes in shock and reaches out for anything to grab in a hurry. his hand meets something and he grabs onto it quickly.

something else grabs his waist and hoists him up into his feet so he won't fall over anymore.  "be careful jungkook!" hoseok tells him. worry slightly laces his tone.

jungkook opens his eyes and he's met with elder a few centimetres from the sunshines face.

the robot feels as if time slows for a while.

jungkook looks at hoseok. he looks effortlessly beautiful today. granted hoseok always was 'good looking', but today, jungkook feels as if he's looking at him for the first time. like he's really looking at hoseok, not as a best friend, but something.... more?

"h-hoseok..." jungkook whisperers softly. he gulps before continuing, "i- i think i lik—"

"what's taking you two so long?!" jungkook hears jimin shout from behind hoseok. "it's been five minutes!"

"give us a break park, jungkook nearly just fell out a window." the sunshine rolls his eyes at jimin before pulling the robot through the window and safely to the ground.

"oh my god! kookie, jeon jungkook, my baby, are you okay?" jimin rambles once jungkook is safety on the bedroom floor. "i don't know what i'd do if something bad happened to you!" jimin continues as he cradles jungkook's head in his arms.

"let the man breath jimin. he nearly just died— wait your baby?" hoseok raises his voice towards the end of his sentence, "your baby? no! jungkook is my baby."

"c-can we just go eat?" jungkook whines quietly. this shuts the two up instantly and they agree.

jimin run's off and out of seokjin's bedroom while hoseok walks calmly.

jungkook follows after the sunshine boy and once he reaches the bottom of the stairs, hoseok turns around and looks up to jungkook, who is a few steps up from him.

"what were you going to say before?"

"huh?"

"before, as in a few seconds before jimin burst into the room, what were you going to say," jungkook's mouth makes an 'o' shape.

he couldn't tell hoseok he was going say that he liked him. and not as a friend, he means like like him. for once, jungkook is sure of it. he knows he likes them. yes them. all 6 of them. he's 100% sure of that now. he doesn't know how he's going to tell them though.

if he gets rejected, they're going to think he's a bigger freak than he already is and leave. but, even then, if they, by the slim chance, like him back, everything would turn out perfectly.

and jungkook finds himself not wanting to tell hoseok. don't get the robot wrong, he wants to tell hoseok the truth, he really does, but the fact he could possibly lose his best friends is too much of a risk for him.

"o-oh.. it was nothing! don't worry about it." is what jungkook eventually says.

he watches as hoseok sighs sadly but puts on his best smile and nods as if he suspects nothing.

"if you say so." the sunshine mutters.