Chapter 6: Yerbana

The people of Yerbana were suffering, hoping for a Republic victory to set them free from the oppression of the CIS. Skywalker and the 501st were on a different front while the 212th fought on another, knowing Skywalker, his battle was already won. The CIS Tactical Droid was staying out of sight, if they could get it, victory would be secure. But those type of droids were way too smart, they're tactics were unpredictable. A tri-droid rained down missiles in every direction, no clone stood a chance. A missile came straight for Commander Cody, but it wouldn't hit him. Out of nowhere, Kenobi sliced the missile in half. "GENERAL!" Cody exclaimed with awe in his voice. "Cody, I see everything is going splendidly on this front!" Kenobi shouted over the sound of blaster fire. "We can't find the tactical droid, he's staying out of sight". Cody said. "Anakin, where are you?" "I'm right here, what're you doing down there?" Skywalker was always a jokester, he taunted Kenobi about doing things his way so the people of Yerbana didn't suffer longer. Skywalker decided to fake a surrender to get the tactical droid lured out. It worked. Jack watched as Skywalker used the Force to pull the droid to him and slice its head off.

The 501st came out from under the bridge and barraged the remaining CIS forces. Victory was achieved. After the battle, Jack went back to the Venator class Republic Star Destroyer "Lucky" where the alarms started blaring, General Grievous had attacked Coruscant and taken the Chancellor hostage. Jack would participate in the Battle of Coruscant as a gunner on the ship, he'd watch Skywalker pilot the remaining half of Grievous' flagship "The Invisible Hand", he was in shock, Skywalker was truly the best pilot in the Jedi Order.