Chapter One- Concern

'After the events at the docks all Beacon academy students arrived back at the school, Batair was taken to speek with Ozpin about the events of that night'

'Currently Weiss was is pacing in the team dorm, clearly troubled by somthing'

Ruby: "Weiss are you okay? You've kinda been pacing for a while" 'Ruby asks hesitantly, sitting ontop of her bed'

Weiss: "No I'm not, im worried" 'Weiss states simply, not stoping her pacing'

Blake: "About your brother" 'Blake adds, bluntly, earning a nod from Weiss'

Yang: "Why? It's not like he was hurt or something" 'Yang says in confusion, clearly missing the point'

Weiss: "Im worried because of how he was acting!" 'Weiss says in a tone of disbelief, frustration begining to well up inside of her'

Ruby: "He was pretty scary...." 'Ruby says to herself'

Weiss: "Not helping!" 'Weiss says in frustration, turning to Ruby'

Blake: "I understand why you're worried. Honestly im worried myself" 'Blake says catching Weiss's attention'

Yang: "I dont follow" 'Yang says in confusion'

Blake: "We're worried due to how he was fighting or rather how he acted during the fight" 'Blake says in her usual calm tone'

Weiss: "He killed those people without a thought, thats not something my little brother would just do!" 'Weiss says crossing her arms'

Yang: "Well somthing clearly changed over the time you handnt seen him" 'Yang says with a shrug'

Ruby: "Getting blown up would probably change someone" 'Ruby says butting into the conversation'

Weiss: "I guess it would....Oum i didnt even think about that!" 'Weiss says in a guilty tone'

Weiss: "I asked if he was okay once and assumed he was!" 'Weiss says with a sigh'

Blake: "To be fair. You were still going through the shock of seeing him up and alive" 'Blake says bluntly. Earning a sigh from Weiss'

Blake: "I was afraid he would find out i used to be with the White Fang. He knows i was. But he hasn't been all too hostile to me" 'Blake says bluntly. A light tone of curiosity in her voice'

Weiss: "Oum im a horrible sister...." 'Weiss says in a quiet but clearly distressed tone'

Blake: "I wouldn't say that. He looks up to you quite a bit still" 'Blake says in a calm tone of voice. Earning a doubting look from Weiss'

Yang: "Yeah! Besides it's not like you cant make up for lost time right?" 'Yang says in a supportive tone. Earning a confused look from Weiss'

Weiss: "What do you mean?"

Ruby: "Ooh! We could set up a party or something!"

Weiss: "Absolutely not" 'Weiss says in a slightly mortified tone'

Blake: "Either way. We are willing to help you with this. I may not exactly....trust your brother. But i know he isn't a bad person" 'Blake says in a slightly unsure tone'

Weiss: "Thank you..." 'Weiss says with a half hearted smile. She was still clearly distressed'

Yang: "So? What's your plan!" 'Yang asks curiously as she slings her arm over Weiss's shoulder'

*To Be Continued*