Chapter One- Team Rwby Vs Batair

Ruby: "Please!"

Weiss: "No"

Ruby: "Oh come on!"

Weiss: "No Ruby! I'm not just going to tell you what happened!" 'Weiss says in frustration'

'Yang and Batair had been standing in the doorway for roughly five minutes, a look of confusion Visible on Yang's face as she and Batair look at eachother for a moment'

Batair: "Are they usualy like this?" 'Batair asks curiously, earning a shrug from Yang'

Yang: "Yeah pretty much" 'Yang says with a chuckle, crossing her arms'

Batair: "Huh" 'Batair says crossing his arms, earning a light chuckle from Yang'

'Batair takes a step forward, tapping one of his claw like feet against the bottom of the door frame, catching both Weiss and Ruby's attention'

Batair: "If you are done, can you tell me why you called me here?" 'Batair asks with an amused tone, earning a nervous chuckle from Ruby as Weiss simply crosses her arms, light huff coming from her'

Weiss: "Well if you must know I asked you to come here because I have a challenge for you" 'Weiss says placing her hands on her hips'

'Batair un-crosses his arms, tilting his head curiously'

Ruby: "That's right! team Rwby challenges you. TO A DUEL!" 'Ruby says loudly, dramatically posing as she does so'

'Batair sits in silence for a moment unsure of how to proceed'

Batair: "A-Are....you sure that's a good idea?" 'Batair asks in surprise, a clearly alarmed tone in his voice'

Weiss: "I tried to tell her" 'Weiss says shrugging'

Ruby: "Oh it'll be fun! So Batair? Think you can handle fighting off four of us at once?" 'Ruby asks enthusiastically'

Batair: "Oh most certainly, it could be quite the training exercise" 'Batair says with a chuckle, earning a light sigh from Weiss as she places her hand onto her forehead'

'Team Rwby quickly gets ready, making their way down to the Arena as Batair stands waiting, always having carried his weapons on himself'

'Batair found himself thinking how he would approach this battle, would he activate his assault mode, or would he simply test their abilities before overwhelming them'

'He knows how talented Weiss is from first hand experience, however he also knows how she fights, she would be relatively easy to read'

'He already knew Ruby used a speed related semblance, normally that would be an issue but thankfully his processors combined with his semblance should be able to to match her at the very least'

'As Batair thought to himself each team member of team Rwby moves into a fighting position'

'Then there would be Yang. She could be dispatched easily due to her brawler combat style, close quarters is what Batair is best at afterall'

'Blake however is quick and quiet on her feet, should he lose sight of her he could end up regretting it'

Yang: "Oh come on Weiss! This is gonna be fun!" 'Yang says reassuringly, earning a disgruntled sigh from her friend'

Blake: "The odds are in our favor. There are four of us and one of him" 'Blake says butting into the conversation as Weiss grips the handle of her weapon, moving herself into a fighting stance'

Weiss: "It wont matter..." 'Weiss says with a calm chuckle'

'The moment the bell goes off each member of team Rwby rushes forward, charging at Batair'

'Yang is the first to try and get a few hits in, throwing punch after punch in rapid succession, Batair swiftly dodged each one however. He had yet to even draw his Weapons'

'Yang is met with a swift punch to the chest, sending her sprawling from the impact'

'Blake had come up Behind Batair hoping to get a quick strike in on him, however he could tell that she was behind him, he had kept his eyes open'

'Batair quickly blocked the attack by activating one of his blades before activating the other, quickly swiping at Blake, knocking her back upon impact aswell'

'Ruby and Weiss charged Batair together, only to be met by a blade each blocking their strikes'

'Ruby and Weiss attack again only for Batair to switch his block. He had been blocking Weiss with his right blade as she was on his right and Ruby was on his left'

'Batair had stretched his right arm over behind himself to block a strike from Ruby as he used his left arm to block a strike from above himself as Weiss had jumped over him'

'Before Ruby can use her semblance she is met with a violent kick to her stomach, sending her flying across the arena and into one of the pillars, cracking it upon impact'

'As Cresent rose clattered to the floor Batair was hit by an explosion, causing him to turn to his attacker'

Yang had begun firing her gauntlets at Batair from a distance, likley still being somewhat pained from the punch he delivered moments before'

'Much to Yang's horror Batair begins deflecting the attacks one by one with his Sabers, begining to approach her'

'Yang decides instead of going on the defensive. To double, triple and then quadruple down. Increasing the rate at which she fires her attacks'

'Batair was quickly engulfed in a ploom of smoke as she stops firing, taking a deep breath'

'Yang's recovery was interrupted by what she could only describe as the sound of a helicopter blade spinning at high speeds, her eyes quickly widening as the smoke parts'

'Batair had continued moving forward with his arms outstretched, his hands spinning at such a speed that it made the blades of his sabers cut into the floor below him with each step'

'Batair only had a few scratches on his plating, he had managed to start his defense early enough to deflect most of the attacks coming his way'

'Before Yang even had time to activate her semblance Batair rushed forward, closing the distance between the two of them in the blink of an eye, promptly kicking her out of bounds'

'Batair stands looking around only to have a large chunk of ice thrown shot at him from Weiss'

'As Batair slices through the ice he uses his foot to grab Blake by the head, as she had tried to use Weiss's attack as a distraction'

'Batair then slams Blake into the ground head first, knocking out nearly all of her Aurora'

'He then looks up, grabbing Weiss by the head with his other foot before performing a flip, throwing both huntress's in training landing back on his feet afterwards'

'Batair then takes a moment to lower his gaurd, noticing all four of his opponents laying on the ground in varying degrees of exauhstion and pain'

'Deactivating the blades of his sabers, Batair places them back onto their holsters as he walks over to Blake, helping her stand up'

Batair: "Are you allright?" 'Batair asks as Blake stumbles to her feet, a clearly pained expression on her face as she rolls her neck'

Blake: "I think so...my neck is probably going to be stiff for a few days though"

Ruby: "If I didnt have an Aura I think I'd be dead" 'Ruby says as she lays on her back'

Weiss: "This is why I said there wasnt a point to fighting him" 'Weiss says sitting herself up, her hand on her head'

Yang: "You didn't say he was going to hit with the weight of a freight train!" 'Yang says cracking her back as she sits up'

Batair: "I dont know what you expected. My cybernetics are nearly all hydraulic systems" 'Batair says causing the room to go silent'

Yang: "Yeah, fair enough"

Weiss: "Were you even trying?" 'Weiss asks as she stands up, wobbling for a moment'

Batair: "Was I trying to beat you? Yes. Was I trying to kill you? No" 'Batair says earning a groan from Ruby in the distance'

*To Be Continued*