Prologue- Being A Role Model

'Nearly a month had passed since Batair had been introduced into the Schnee family name. Jacques was livid upon hearing Willow had adopted "Some common street rat" '

'However Jacques's tone changed rather quickly for two reasons. One the reputation for the company and exploded! Upon hearing not only had an heir been named for the company but that the family had also taken in an orphan "out of the goodness of their heart" as the public put it. Their view on the company could only improve!'

'The second reason Jaucques warmer up to the boy being around was due to just how strange he was'

'He was extraordinarily well mannered, he was also very intelligent for his age. However Weiss had grown rather close to her new younger brother over the past month. Even Whitley seemed to enjoy his presence occasionally'

'Recently Weiss has begun to increase her training regiment. Preparing herself for becoming a huntress. Even if it was years away'

'At the moment Batair is silently roaming the halls of the Schnee mansion, looking for Weiss as she was the only person he truly felt comfortable around at the moment. Save for Willow of course'

'Batair had grown rather trusting of Weiss, though he had yet to refer to her as his sister outright'

'Batair's attention was taken by the sound of metal clashing against metal, slowly creeping towards the open doors of the large room Batair's eyes widen in confusion'

'He had found Weiss, she was standing in her usual pale blueish white dress, she had some form of word like weapon in her hands. using her skills to attack the holographic demon like wolf that was attacking her itself'

'Batair watches as a glyph appears underneath Weiss before she rockets off towards the hologram of the Grimm, placing her rapier deep into the chest of the holographic beast, causing it to flicker before the simulation ended'

'With a light huff Weiss turns around, freezing for a moment when she notices Batair standing in silent shock, holding the bottle of water he had brought for her. she always did get thirsty before bed. now he knew why'

Weiss: "What are you doing here? are you Allright?" 'Weiss asks rushing over to Batair as she had been using dust, she clearly didn't know how long he had been watching'

Batair: "I-I brought you water..." 'Batair says in surprise. holding up the bottle of water to Weiss, earning a light smile from her'

'After placing her Myrtenastar in its case Weiss then picks Batair up, being able to carry him due to how little he had grown'

Batair: "W-What were you doing?" 'Batair asks curiously, managing to snap himself out of his daze for the most part'

Weiss: "I was training. in a few years I'm going to Beacon to become a huntress" 'Weiss says with a smile, causing Batair to fall silent'

'Batair sits in thought, he had heard about huntsmen and huntress's before'

Weiss: "Batair? are you okay?" 'Weiss asks curiously, noticing her younger brother's silence'

Batair: "Do you think...I could be a huntsman some day?" 'Batair asks curiously, earning a light smile from Weiss'

Weiss: "Of course you can" 'Weiss says with a reassuring smile'

*To Be Continued*