Chapter One- Silver And Gold

'Night had fallen over Beacon academy, each team having decided to go to bed and rest for the next day'

'However Batair was still awake. As he had been for a year straight. Save for the times he went into surgery'

'Batair had always been a night owl, but with the cybernetics and enhancements he had gained, his mind no longer needed much rest'

'Yet his mental state would strain quite a bit due to this. The human mind wasn't supposed to stay awake so long'

'Batair found himself walking along one of the man upper courtyards of the Academy, Ozpin has granted him access to almost the entire building'

'Batair had been wandering since Team Rwby went to sleep, his mechanical footsteps echoing throughout the night'

'Unbeknownst to him a certain professor had been awake late at night aswell, having heard Batair walking around'

'Glynda had been up late doing some paperwork, she had heard of what happened to Batair through Ozpin. Though she never expected him to be almost entirely robotic'

Gynda: "You're up awfully late. Shouldnt you be sleeping?" 'Glynda asks as she comes to a stop, looking at Batair'

Batair: "I could say the same about you professor" 'Batair says with a chucked, briefly looking at Glynda before returning to looking out over the balcony'

Glynda: "I must say I'm quite impressed with just how skilled you are in combat. The headmaster told me you were skilled but that was certainly somthing" 'Glynda says praising the younger boy'

Batair: "My sister taught me the basic forms. However I taught myself how to fight as I do now" 'Batair says looking at his hand'

Glynda: "I thought so. Weiss fights in a rather calm and calculated manner. You fought with a ferocity and skill I have never seen before" 'Glynda says curiously, causing Batair to raise his left hand'

Batair: "That would be due to my Cybernetics. Not to mention the interface that was implemented into my brainstem. It allows me to change my combat style on a dime depending on the situation" 'Batair explains earning a curious hum from Glynda'

Glynda: "I dont want to pry. However I cant help but feel your enhancements act more like weapons then replacements for lost limbs"

Batair: "I'm well aware of what the scientists and surgeons back home turned me into miss Goodwitch. However I quite simply dont care" 'Batair says turning his head to Glynda for a moment'

Batair: "As long as I can live my life and get done what i need to do. I'm fine with being like this" 'Batair says before turning and walking away. His feet scraping against the ground momentarily'

Glynda: "It may not be my place. But for you to be okay with being turned into such a weapon. It makes me wonder" 'Glynda says crossing her hands'

Glynda: "Who are you planning to fight?" 'Glynda asks causing Batair to come to a stop for a moment, briefly clenching his hands into a fist'

'Batair silently let's out a breath, the claw like toes on his feet scraping into the stone floor as he stands motionless'

'Without saying another word Batair walks around the corner, his footsteps fading into the distance'

'Glynda let's out a sigh as she shakes her head, a look of sympathy on her face'

Glynda: "That poor boy is going down a dark path" 'Glynda says in a sigh, Ozpin having walked out of the shadows behind her'

Ozpin: "It would seem so. However that is why I invited him here. If anyone can set him on the right path, it will be his sister. Who knows, perhaps he will even make some friends along the way" 'Ozpin says with his usual calm tone, earning a hum from Glynda'

Glynda: "That reminds me, do you know anything about his Semblance? I havent been able to find anything about it" 'Glynda says earning a small chuckle from Ozpin'

Ozpin: "Yes I do. However that is a story for another time, all you need to know for now is that boy. Is of great value to our plans" 'Ozpin says earning a look of understanding from Glynda'

Glynda: "So he could be valuable to her too"

Ozpin: "That's right. We must keep a close eye on him, if he were to fall to his inner darkness..." 'Ozpin says overlooking the Academy, noticing the golden glow of Batair's helmet off in the distance'

Ozpin: "He would be a force of nature unlike anything we could prepare for" 'Ozpin says as he looks off into the distance, the Academy being replaced by a large black castle'

'The surroundings were like hell on earth,  Grimm were pulling themselves out of pools of a thick black ooze'

'Inside the Castle's throne room a man wearing a light gray outfit could be seen kneeling infront of the throne, his scorpion like tail twitching ever so slightly'

"Tell me Tyrian, have you found the boy yet?" 'A woman asks, her hand visibly resting against the arm of the throne, being propped up on its elbow'

'Her arm and hand were a dark gray color with blackish red veins dotting it'

Tyrian: "Yes my queen. I have" 'Tyrian says with a light chuckle, looking up at his mistress'

"Where is he?" 'The woman asks curiously, a rarity for her'

Tyrian: "He has been taken to....Beacon my lady, just like the silver eyed girl" 'Tyrian says causing the woman to go quiet before letting out a hum'

"So he is with Ozpin then....I shall notify Cinder of this new information" 'The queen says relaxing her arm as Tryian looks up at her'

"You have done well Tyrian. Very well" 'The queen says before looking up, noticing the man standing just off to the side of Tyrian'

"Is there somthing bothering you Arthur?" 'The queen asks, she knew fully well he preferred to be called Watts, she just didnt care'

Arthur: "Yes Ma'am. I understand wanting to deal with the Silver eye'd girl. But what is so special about this...boy" 'Arthur says earning a light chuckle from the queen'

'Both Watts and Tyrian look at their queen in light surprise, she had always either been stoic or angry with them. They had never heard her....laugh before'

"I have dealt with his kind before. However unlike the Silver eye'd warriors they are corruptable, but they have nearly just as much potential" 'The queen says in a light tone, almost as if reminiscing'

*To Be Continued*