Chapter One- A Grievous Mistake

'Blake and Sun have been staking out a shipping yard for quite some time, Batair had joined them although he had been strangely quiet'

'Eventually the White Fang had shown up at the shipping yard, leading Blake and Sun to engage in combat'

'Though this fight was much different than they had anticipated, the numbers of the White Fang were much greater then the should have been'

Roman: "What's the matter monkey boy? Cant keep up?" 'Roman says in a light mocking tone'

Sun: "Nah, im just fine carrot top!" 'Sun says with a few deep breaths'

Blake: "Sun! A little help please!" 'Blake says blocking a strike from a White Fang soldier'

'Before Sun could respond the combat suddenly halted, the area going quiet with a strange feeling of dread hanging over it'

'After a moment a set of glowing gold eyes appear in the shadow of an alley way, a mettalic clawed foot stomping down onto a metal can, crushing it as if it were made of paper'

'As Batair steps out of the Shadow the White Fang soldiers seem to take a few steps back, visibly being shaken'

White Fang soldier: "Crap....dont tell me that's who i think it is" 'A Soldier next to Blake says with a shaky voice'

Batair: "Leave. Them. Be." 'Batair says in a dark tone, his voice being distorted through his helmet'

White Fang Soldier: "Yeah, thats definitely him" 'a female soldier says, readying her sword in a frightened state'

Roman: "And Who the hell are you?!" 'Roman asks in a clearly annoyed tone, pointing his cane at Batair'

Batair: "I hold the title of General in the Atleasian special operations unit. Codenamed....."

'Before Batair continues he ignites two of his saber blades, casting a strange golden light down the alleyway instead of its previous white'

Batair: "Grievous" 'Batair says with a dark tone, readying his blades'

Batair: "For you have made. A Grievous mistake encountering me this day" 'Batair says blocking a pair of swords that had been swung at him by two soldiers'

'Before either soldier can react Batair cuts them down, his saber's slicing through their aura with ease, letting their lifeless bodies hit the ground'

'Before Roman can respond, the two soldiers next to him begin firing their guns at Batair'

'As Calm as ever Batair begins spinning his hands, creating two spinning shields infront of himself, cutting into the concrete below himself as he advances'

Roman: "What the hell?! I didn't say to enga-"

'Roman was Cut off by Batair lunging at the soldier to his right, impaling him with both Saber Blades'

'Roman quickly dodges Batair's left foot. Letting the soldier to his left be grabbed by the head before brutally being slammed into the ground, face first'

'Upon contact with the ground a sickening crunch erupts from the neck of the soldier, causing Roman to back away in alarm'

'Blake and Sun watch in abject horror as Batair slaughters every soldier that throws themself at him. He was cutting through them like they were mere obstacles in his way'

'Batair quickly blocks an attack with his left saber before doing so with his right, holding them in an X-position above hus head'

'Batair was clearly holding them back with ease, but he knew he couldnt move either arm, he couldnt make an opening'

'Clamping his feet into the Ground Batair straightens his posture, his legs extending which in turn makes him loom over the two soldiers'

'The Soldier's eyes widen in horror under their mask, hearing two light clicks, watching Batair's shoulder blades pop upwards momentarily'

'Both soldiers jump, causing Batair to pop his shoulder blades back into place fully, rushing forward with a burst of speed'

'The Soldiers jump out of the way in a moment of pure luck, sendinf Batair past them'

'The soldier's share a moment of laughter, watching Batair fly towards a shipping container'

'The soldiers laughter fall silent as Batair makes contact with the shipping container, bending it inwards as he lands foot first on it'

'Batair quickly lunges back towards the soldiers, slicing them both in half before turning over to the rest'

'He had been so absorbed into the fight that Batair hadn't noticed the sheer amount of bodies he had made'

'Nor had he noticed the rest had fled away, their bullheads flying off into the distance'

'As Batair's bloodlust slowly comes to a close he deactivates his saber blades, letting the blood that had covered them fall to the ground, his legs returning their normal size'

'Batair stumbles momentarily, falling to one knee as he fumbles with his helmet, ripping it off before letting it fall to the ground'

'Batair starts coughing violently, his head felt like it was on fire, he had pushed himself further than he ever had. What remained of his human body hadn't adapted to the cybernetics yet'

'Feeling his vision begin to cut out Batair shakes his head in exauhstion, hearing footsteps sorround himself'

'Batair's vision begins to glitch and blurr, his legs weaken and his arms stop responding, causing him to fall to his side. The Distressed voices around him being muffled as if they were under water'

'He should have stayed in the hospital for a few more days...'

*To Be Continued*