Pt. 13 secrets out (part 1)

Cooper pov:

              I woke up to being cuddled by Yn. she felt so warm, I didn't want to get up. I stayed for a while until I had to go to the bathroom, Luckily she didn't wake up when I got out. I did my business and left towards my room leaving her to sleep. I saw that I still had the clothes I had on yesterday so I grabbed my sweats and a t-shirt and headed to the bathroom to shower. I got out of my clothes putting my clean ones on the counter. I was in the shower already when someone came into the bathroom. "Cooper?" They asked, it was Yn.

Yn pov:
I woke up when I realized that cooper had left my room. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I felt gross and I didn't know why so I wanted to shower. I grabbed my shorts and hoodie with undies and was about to head to the bathroom when I 1. heard coopers door open and close and 2. heard the bathroom door open and close with the shower turning on. I really wanted to shower, and it wouldn't be bad if I showered with him so I waited a little before opening the door to get in. "Cooper?" I asked. "Yeah? What happened?" He asked peeking his head out of the shower curtain with his damp hair. "I -I know it's early, but.. is it ok if I could shower with you?" I asked sheepishly. "Of course, get in" he said with a smile and pulled his head back in the shower. I smiled lightly and got in the bathroom.

      ( semi smut warning ⚠️)

             I pulled my clothes off and put my clean clothing on the counter of the sink. I was nervous, obviously, and It took my a while to actually be able to even obtain myself to get in the shower with him. When I felt it was to long I just quickly got in and closed my eyes shut. "You can open your eyes" he said with a giggle and I giggled back as I opened them. I was met with cooper and hugged him. "Sorry about this, i just didn't want to wait", "It's ok baby, maybe we can shower together again" he said winking at me. "Shut up" I said pushing him lightly with a giggle and wetting my hair.

          I put my shampoo on my hair as I had my eyes closed and felt Cooper put his body on mine. I gasped and opened my eyes. "I'm getting the soap" he said and I sighed, THEN I felt cooper put soap on me with his hands, all over my body. I looked at him in the eyes with my mouth open. "I'm done with my hair and stuff, so I'm helping you" he said and kissed my cheek. It felt so pure in the moment, not really any sexual tention, no dirty talk, not even a make out. just a pure moment together while we're, well, naked. 

          He soaped my body down leaving me to just rinse and so I did. "This was nice" I said to him as I hugged him. "Yeah, I agree.." he started. "But, i honestly feel a bath would have been better" he joked and I giggled. "Yeah whatever" I replied and was about to close the water when the bathroom door opened. "Wh-" the person said, but they sounded weird, like haven't heard the voice in a while. We looked at each other and took a moment until I guess we both realized who it was, schlatt. "Yn? Who's in there with you?" He asked. "I- uh. No one! W-why would you think there's someone in here?" I asked poking my head out. "Uum, why are there guys clothes and underwear on both the ground and counter" he replied. "Who are you with?" He asked. Fuck.

(Warning over ⚠️)

I didn't know what to do and just stood there with my mouth open when I felt coop poke his head out behind me. "Oh my-" he began. "y... YOU TWO ARE DATING?!" He basically screamed. "Yes! Could you SAY IT any louder??" I said sarcastically. "Oh my god, your in the shower together!" He said. "No duh" coop replied. "How long have you been going out?" He asked and I didn't want to make it seem like we where being idiots so I said- "a couple of months" cooper looked at me confused and I just gave him the look to play along. "Yeah, we have been keeping on the low because we don't want to go public or anything" I said and cooper went along with it. "Can we finish this conversation when we're out?" Cooper asked. "Ok, just let me leave you two in the BATHROOM" he said and closed the door behind him and I closed the water.