Pt.6 ~ we deserve this.. right?

Yn pov:

After my random conversations with trav last night, I went into my room and fell asleep. This morning I woke up to my alarm and rolled over. I stared at the ceiling for a while until I decided to get up. I checked the time and noticed it was 9 and I got up and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchens dm saw everyone but cooper there. "Hi guys, what's for breakfast?" I asked and was served a plate of bacon, eggs, sausage, and a cup of coffee. "Wow, thank you" I said and started to eat. "Your welcome" Noah said and went back to going in his phone.

Breakfast was oddly quiet, but thankfully it wasn't an awkward silence. When I finished eating I put my plate in the sink and walked up to my room. I didn't know what to do so I sat there in my room, bored for half an hour doing nothing. When I was done laying on my bed I got up and grabbed some clothes so I can shower. I got a tank top and some shorts to wear since I wanted to go to the store to get some snacks. I got a towel and walked over to the bathroom. I turned the water on and undressed myself, I hopped in the shower and did what I had too.

         When I was done I dried myself off and changed into my clothing. When I was done I walked back to my room to brush my hair and do whatever else I needed. As soon as I finished I put on my adidas snd walked downstairs. "I'll be back, I'm going to the store" I said to Carson and Travis. "Oh! Since your going can you bring me twinkies?" Trav asked. "Sure, do you want anything Carson?" I asked. "I'm good" he replied. "Okey dokey then" and with that i left to Walmart. I drove for half an hour and parked near the entrance. I got a cart and went straight to the snack aisle. I grabbed two bags of chips, chocolate, sodas, la croix, twinkies, and candy. I thought about anything else we needed and went to the frozen aisle to get meat for dinner and stuff.

          When I was done I quickly stopped at the game section to see if they had a game I was waiting to get in stores, but it wasn't there so I went to the Checkouts and payed for my stuff. I drove back home and gave trav his twinkies. I put away the meat and took my other bags of snacks to my room. "Hey, what's all that?" Carson asked me. "Uuuhhhhh... snacks" i said and dove to my room. I hid everything in my closet and sat down on my bed. I decided to play on my switch so I pulled it out and played legend of Zelda for like an hour or two. When I got tired of playing I checked my phone and got a message.

Coop 🐟:
        Meet me at the skatepark near the beach in 15

Yn:
     Okey dokey

           I got up to put on my raggedy vans and walked down the steps. "Im gonna head out, be back later" I said to the guys as I grabbed my board and walked to my car. I drove the way to the beach which was around 20-30 minutes. I arrived and looked around. "BOO!" I heard behind me and gasped. It was cooper, "fuck you!" I yelped and giggled. We had a good laugh for a bit until he asked to skate.

           We skated around for a little over an hour until we got tired and decided to walk on the beach. "So, where have you been all day?" I asked him. "Oh, I've been.. out. I went to the shop to get my board fixed but, they didn't have what I wanted. So I just bought a new one" he said and flipped his board over for me to see, "oh, nice. I've been needing a new one, you should have told me" I said and laughed a little. "Yeah.." for the walk we had little conversation and we were mostly silent, but it wasn't awkward, so it was nice. The sun started to set and we stopped to look at it. I felt his hand brush against mine and he lightly held it. I blushed and my heart began to race, but I tangled my fingers with his. We stood there, hand in hand looking at the sun set into the ocean, making beautiful colors light all around the sky. I looked down at our hands, and up at him. He looked down at me And we stared at each other for a brief moment, we slowly started to face each other and had both our hands interlocked. I stared into his eyes as he did back and I looked at his features and my eyes fixated on his lips. We started to lean in closer and closer until he filled the space between us with a passionate kiss. I was taken aback but quickly gave in and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me by the waist. We made out for what seemed like forever until we broke away from each other. I quickly hugged him afterwards and he hugged me tighter.