Pt. 11~ unexpected guest(part.1)

(YES I LNOW ALL MY FRICKING THINGS START WITH "I woke up.." DONT JUDGE
>:,(
Yn pov:

I woke up in coopers Embrace, I looked up but the blinding light from outside hurt my eyes. I checked the time on his clock and got up. "Coop, cooper wake up" I said as I shook him lightly. "Wha- what happened?" He asked confused. "It's late,  we should get up" I said as I stood up to go to the bathroom. I exited his room and slipped into the bathroom. I did my essentials and walked out. I went downstairs to the kitchen to see what there was to eat. I looked over the counter and there was a plate of pancakes covered. "Mmm" i said to myself and tried to grab a plate from the top cabinet but since I was to short to reach I had to literally climb the counter. I kneeled as I balanced myself and grabbed a glass plate.

      Once I was finally off of the counter I saw cooper at the entrance of the kitchen with his phone out pointing at me. "COOPER DELETE THAT SHIT" I yelled as I chased him. He ran and was laughing all the while but I chased him outside to the backyard. "COOPER!" I yelled a little to loud. "Yn! Don't yell!" He whisper yelled at me and ran back inside. I chased him as he went upstairs. "YOUR DEAD!" I yelled and tackled him on his bed. "Get off!" He yelped as I got on his back. "Make me bitch!" I replied and we were a laughing fit. As soon as I was off of him he tackled me and gave me kisses all over my face. "Coop- baby!" I yelped as I kissed him back. He started to kiss down my neck when I realized what it could have escalated to. It was heated and I gave in wrapping my hands in his hair.

He was about to pull over my shirt when there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" he said as he ruffled his hair and left the room. I waited patiently on his bed and saw that his phone was screen agains the bed. I grabbed it and saw it was still recording, that fucker! I scrambled my way downstairs as I held his phone. "Why was it still recording?" I asked as I was met with him and a girl. "It's for you" he said and backed up a little, I looked at her features and realized who it was, fuck. "Yn! It's so great to see you!" She said. "Yeah, it's great to see you too f/n" I said as she awkwardly hugged me. "I'm sorry for coming so abruptly, I just really wanted to see you again since I haven't talked to you" he said as she held my hand lightly. "Yeah, its nice that you came over" I said as I pulled my hand away and moved next to cooper. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something" she said. "Yeah, it's just I cant leave because I'm gonna stream in a bit" I said as I checked coopers phone for the time. "Oh, it's ok. We can stay here and I can leave when your gonna set up, I know how serious you are about your videos" she said with a Smile. "Oh, yeah that's cool" i said and told her to go up to my room. "Who's she?" Cooper asked. "My old roommate, she's the one I used to live with while living in San Marcos" I replied. "I didn't know she was coming over" he said. "Yeah, me neither" I replied as I looked down at his phone. "And we will talk about the recording later" I said as I handed it to him and walked up the stairs to my room.

I entered my room to find her sitting on my bed. "Hey" I said as I sat on my chair. "Hi. So, what do you have to do around here?" She asked as she picked up a candy from my cabinet. "You can have that, i have more" i said as I grabbed my phone from the charger and sat on my bed with my back facing to her. "Well, I was wondering besides the candy, if you had anything else to try" she asked and I felt her hands on my back. "What?" I asked confused turning around. She reached me out and cupped my face, she leaned in to kiss me but I pushed her away. "What are you doing?" I asked her calmly. "Well, I wanted to finish what we started" she replied as she grabbed on my shoulders. "I'm sorry, but we didn't start anything. I don't know what your talking about" I replied standing up. "You know, the last day that you where at the old place. We kissed" she said. "Yeah so?" I retorted back. "What, your saying you didn't care?" She asked me. "No, it was a simpathy kiss. I'm with someone right now, and I didn't or don't feel that way about you" I said as I reached back. "B-but, I thought we had something" she said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't want to leave you off with a bad memory" I said as I tried to hug her, but she pushed me away. "Well It's to late because I'm leaving you with a bad memory" she said as she slapped me across the face. I felt the after sting and watched her as she walked out of my room. I followed her downstairs. "I'm sorry it had to end on this note, but I feel you will have a better era if I'm not in the picture to ruin things" she said as she walked to her car. I couldn't even say anything to her.