Pt. 12~Unexpected guest (continued)

Yn pov:

We pulled up into the drive way and got out the car with bags of stuff in our hands. Once we got inside of the house we walked upstairs avoiding everyone. We went in his room to prep the stuff so we can quickly put them on. I started with the wall stickers. I put the pink and purple one that said "live, laugh, love" right next to the door. I then put the one of the Eiffel Tower on the other side of the first stickers. I then put these heart and swirl stickers that are ment to be put on windows and mirrors and quickly left the bathroom.

          We continued to go with this process for until everything was set up. "Aaaand, done" i said as i backed away from the curtain. "Perfect" he said as he high five'd me. We just needed someone to notice now. "I have a plan, just follow me and go along with what I say" I said to him as I ran to my closet to quickly grab a candy bar. We walked down the stairs and everyone was still making a ruckus and joking around. "Hey, here's your candy trav" I said passing him the bar of chocolate. "Yay!" He yelled and started to dig into it. "Hi coop" I said as I went to hug him. "Hey, what did you get?" He asked me. "Umm, some notebooks and new pencils" I said to him as I made him stand up. "Oh, that also reminds me, Something's up with the bathroom upstairs" I said to him as I walked over to noah. "What? What's wrong with it?" He asked coming up to us. "I don't know, Noah's the one that said something was wrong" I said as I nudged him. "Oh yeah, the water in the sink won't go down" he said and gave me a side smirk. "Piece of shit house, ok let me go see" he said and made his way upstairs.

We waited at the foot of the stairs to hear his reaction. It took a while before we heard a sudden burst of laughter. He came downstairs and could not stop laughing. "Wh-what the fuck did you do to the bathroom?" He asked as he continued to laugh walking back up the stairs. The boys where now looking at us and we ran up the stairs before they could. As soon as they entered they bursted out laughing. "Nooo, what did you do?!" Carson asked as he touched the curtain. "What do you mean?" I asked him and walked to my room. I left them do there thing and figure out if there was anyway they could change the way it looks.

I was on my phone when Carson bursted in my room. "Where's the other curtain?" He asked. "I threw it away.. In the city dump" I said and continued to go threw my phone. "WHAT?" He asked as he ran out my room. I laughed and laughed until cooper came in my room. "I hope you know your taking all the stickers off of the walls and mirror. "Umm, no? They are going to stay there for GOOD" I said turning around so my back would be facing him. He pulled me out of the covers and DRAGGED me into the bathroom, "you'd better start now" he said as he was about to leave. "No, im not doing anything" I replied and sat on the sink with my legs dangling off of the counter, swinging as i spoke to him in a stern voice. "Awww, is da wittle baby gonna get mad?" He asked me as he came up to me. I pouted my face and got off of the counter. "Don't take the stickers off" I said as I walked to my room.

I was kind of irritated at him for that, not gonna lie, but I'm not angry at him obviously. "Hey, are you mad?" He asked walking in my room. "No, why?" I asked sitting up. "I don't know, you just gave out that energy" he said and hugged me. "I could never be mad at you" I said as I sat on his lap and kissed him on the cheek. We stayed like that for a while until Carson came in. "Oh, sorry" he said about to leave. "No no, It's cool. Whats up?" I asked sitting on the edge of my bed holding coops hand. "I just came to tell you foods ready" he said and I ran down the stairs leaving them behind. "What's there to eat?" I asked sitting at the bar thing. "Tacos" Noah said passing me a bag of Taco Bell. "hell yeah!" I yelped and immediately dug in.

Once I was done I threw my trash away and walked back to my room. Neither cooper or Carson was in there so I took advantage of it and began to change into my pajamas before going to sleep. I put on my pj pants and a tank top before laying down to quietly fall asleep.