Pt.7 ~ some dream come true

Yn pov:

              I woke up tangled with someone. I looked up and saw cooper still asleep. I smiled and tried to remember what happened yesterday. 'We went to the beach, we kissed, he asked me out, we had sex.. WE HAD SEX' I thought to myself and my eyes shot open. I looked down and saw that my boobs where exposed. I looked in the blanket and saw that both me and cooper were completely naked. I blushed and quickly checked the time. "10:45" it read. 'Damn, I must have been REALLY tired from last night' I thought to myself. I decided I should get going so I sat up but was quickly pulled back down. "Stay here for a little more" coop groaned. "Would love too, but we should be getting up right now" I said as I showed him the time. "Oh, why didn't you wake me up sooner?" He asked as he took the covers off of him  and quickly covering himself up again. "Forgot about that" he said. "Yeah I could tell" I replied with a chuckle and we gathered our clothes.

            Once we were done changing we walked downstairs and saw everyone in the kitchen. "So, how was it last night?" Carson asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked nervously. "I saw you guys naked in there this morning" he replied. I blushed and looked down. "Soo, is it official?" Noah asked. "Uuuh, y-yeah" coop said and all three boys started to cheer and hugged him. "MY MAN!" Noah yelled and gave him a huge hug picking him up. I laughed and looked back at the kitchen. I noticed they made something in a pan, I walked over to it and saw it was winnie con huevos and I quickly grabbed a plate to serve myself.

            Once I did I sat at the bar thing and coop sat next to me. "So, what's your plans for today?" He asked me. "I was thinking of streaming today but I don't know what about" I replied. "You?" I asked him back. "Was thinking of going to the store, we need groceries, and the green stuff" he said with A Wink, causing me to laugh. "Wanna come with?" He asked. "Sure, what time?" I asked him. "Around one or two, be ready by then" he said and gave me a peck on the lips.

            I still can't believe that we ended up together. It was like a dream come true, to be able to kiss him whenever and hug him and cuddle. It was all to much of a dream. When I was done daydreaming I walked upstairs to my room and changed into a random t-shirt and some skinny jeans. I then brushed my hair and teeth. I packed my bag with paper for ya know, my favorite lighter, my phone, earbuds, and perfume. I had finished and was ready to go so I sat on my bed and listened to some music for while I waited. "Hey, you ready?" Coop asked as he popped his head in my room. "Yeah, whenever you are" I replied.

With that we left the house and got in his car. I asked to play music and he said sure. I wanted to fuck with him so I played goosbumps (slowed version). I REALLY like it, and it always puts me in the mood, so I thought maybe it would do it to him to. It started to play and I had the volume up pretty loud so you could feel the bass in your body. After the first minute I felt cooper put his hand on my thigh, I blushed and looked out the window. He began to move his hand up and down my thigh sending shivers down my spine and making me shift in my seat. When the song was over, all of a sudden It started to play birthday sex, I quickly got my phone to change the song. "I know what song that was" he suddenly said. "Really? Your joking" I said and looked at the road. He began to "sing" it and I laughed. "Ok, ok! I believe you" I said giggling.

We made it to the house that he got the good stuff at (;)) and cooper got down. "I'll be back" he said before getting off. I waited in the car for around 5 minutes before he came back with a small bag. "Here it is" he said and opened the bag. "Damn, how much was it?" I asked. "That doesn't matter, it's all ours. You wanna roll one right now?" He asked me as he took out paper. "Hell yeah" I said and held my hand out for him to pass me a paper. "I'll roll it for you" he said and kissed me cheek. For some odd reason, it was romantic loollll. He passed me the blunt and I lit it with my lighter. He rolled himself one as well and I lit it for him.