i still think about u

After about half an hour of waiting there was a knock at the front door. I made sure I looked nice and then I answered the door. I opened it and standing there was a nicely dressed kairi cosentino. He had on a all black dress suit with a black bowtie. He was so cute I couldn't help staring at him. He then broke the trans by waving his hand in my face.

M - oops sorry.
K - no problem I can't help that you like what you see.

He said winking at me. What a bumblefuck.

K - shall we leave now?
M - yes we shall.

We walked out of the front door and I closed it and made sure it was locked. Then we walked up to the car he opened the door for me and I got inside then he closed it. He got in on the other side. Then he started driving. When we stopped at a stop sign. He put his hand on my thigh. It felt like old times again. I was happy. When we got to the spot it was nice. We were at a big willow tree with fairy lights and a table type thing underneath. When we got out he pulled one of the chairs out for me to sit on.

We were eating chicken Adobe. (If you have never tried it you haven't lived yet that shit is so fucken good)
With some jasmine rice. When we were done eating we walked over to the dock that was a little ways from the tree. We sat down on it and just listened to the waves of the water. Then kairi got up and started stripping down his clothes.

M - what are you doing?
K- I'm going for a swim of course.
M - okay.

I just sat there. He then jumped into the water. God I miss when he was goofy like this. He swam up to me.

K - get in.
M - no why?
K - because it's fun and your never fun.
M - really ? I said smiling at his attempt to get me in the water.
K - yes now come on and live a little wont you.
M - fine. I said in defeat because of his cuteness.

I started stripping down until I was in my underwear and bra. Then I jumped in the water with him. I was swimming around and splashing water around at him until he got really close to my face.

K - you know I still think about you.
M - you do? I said getting lost in his beautiful brown eyes.
K - of course I do your so perfect. He said getting closer if that was even a possibility. He grabbed my cheek and pulled my face towards him and kissed me it took me a minute for my brain to comprehend what just happened but after it did I kissed him back. The kiss was so sweet and gentle yet full of passion and love. I have never felt this way when me and kairi were first dating but at this time I knew that I loved this man more than anything because he is what brought the colors in and out of my life.
THE END

A/n
This is the end of the book there will be no sequel or anything. I'm sorry if you really liked the book and wanted it to keep going but we gotta end it somewhere. I love yall and please read my other books I would appreciate it.